Re: candida horror

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
      Personally, I have been very reluctant to do any medication whatsoever and only do supplements. (natural stuff)

      ***Same here. If the natural antifungals aren't working it's something he is not tolerating in my opinion. A diet low in sweets is often a necessity this early into starting chelation. If he wants sweets, take a couple 2-3 weeks off seriously. I would ditch the DMSA too at this point and take three weeks off chelation to find tolerable food and chelation accompanying supplements. I think that for children who are quite toxic, like yours sounds to be (possibly lead poisoning evident from that reaction), going with ALA 5mg alone is the best plan.
      Possible intolerances:

      Sulfur foods - see Andy's sulfur exclusion trial diet

      B Vitamin complex - Many of ours are intolerant to the orange Vit B complex and had to take the B vitamins separately without niacin.

      GSE - mine was like yours (screaming and aggressive) and couldn't tolerate this until I was much further along in chelation.

      Phenols/Salicylates - try Feingold diet and/or adding more epsom salt baths to his current regimen.

      If you haven't already, add some big doses of EPA fish oil, Omega 3 EFAs, and cod liver oil to his supplements - this helps SO much with inflammation. If there were two things I wish I'd done, they would be more sulfates (epsom salts, MSM) and more Omega 3 EFAs/cod liver oil. (I would be way less concerned of soy in those things.)

      I don't know how we got through the first couple years of chelation honestly, it sucked so bad for us. My friend is having the same experience and nobody has all the answers to make it absolutely comfortable and symptomless. I can tell you for sure though that my son has made tremendous progress over the past three years we have been chelating. He was nonverbal just a few years ago and he's talking to us now, I still can't believe it. AFTER THREE YEARS WE ARE STILL ONLY ON 5MG OF ALA AND ONLY ON ROUND 60-SOMETHING....TO US THIS IS NOT A RACE, IT'S NOT A BANDAID EITHER, IT'S A SLOW HEALING SOLUTION!!

    • Mum231ASD@aol.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
        No if chelating you should have a protocol running all the time IMHO and
        different kids present in different ways, I just remember being in same
        position doing everything 'right' and Dana wrote something or other that made me
        think - arghhhhhhh its bacteria now, I treated and he was a different kid
        in a week, toilet trained, stopped being so impulsive and stopped smearing,
        it was life changing, damned annoying when I realised the one track mind I
        had about yeast was the likely cause but we all have to go there sometimes
        and move on go forward again.

        Impulsive/aggressive behaviour can also be adrenal issues so that's
        something to look into also

        Mx

        misterboysmom@... writes:

        Mandi are you saying that you only treat for yeast when he is silly giggly
        now? I am treating aggressively for yeast all the time. I just don't know
        if that's right or not. Deb

        (mailto:Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com) , Mum231ASD@... wrote:

        > Its probably not yeast but bacteria, I made same mistake going after
        yeast
        > so hard we ended up with nasty bacteria which is what causes aggression
        and
        > impulsiveness in our house, yeast is stupid giggley behaviour for us
        >
        > Mandi
        > PS Have you sen any gains? We didn;t for 20 rounds but then it started
        > shine through

        > krottenbach22@... writes:
        >
        > Son developed screaming and aggression that never happened before, and
        no
        > high dose of antifungals worked against it.

      • weedmessmom
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
          Hi This is going to be a long post, but worth reading.

          I am a nurse who has recently recovered from the depths of mercury toxicity hell (many exposures but main ones are from HEP B vaccine and mercury dental fillings plus IV antibiotics and spinal anesthetics during childbirth). I have experienced first hand ALL of the physical and neurological symptoms that autistic children suffer with (Multiple sclerosis also has all the same symptoms). Trust me when I say that all the money and hope you spend on supplements, special diets, and anti-candida protocols will not free your children from their illness and symptoms...because even these well intentioned protocols are only symptomatic treatments and are not getting at the CAUSE of their symptoms. Killing the Candida only makes you worse because these yeasts were gobbling up the mercury in order to save your brain and vital organs. Killing or starving them results in releasing that mercury as well as toxins they secrete as they die. Taking supplements barely keeps your head above water....it is not normal to need to "supplement" vitamins, minerals, hormones, probiotics, and digestive enzymes indefinitely....Ask yourself,"WHY am I (or my child) low in these things?". You are low because the mercury that entered your body via vaccines, mercury-containing dental materials, and many other little-known insidious ways has been competing with, displacing, and sabotaging all of these things that your body was designed to produce or utilize to stay healthy. Until you REMOVE (safely) this dangerous saboteur you will forever need to take supplements of every kind and will never really get well. Brilliant researchers know the very mechanisms by which mercury (and other toxins) wreak havoc upon our brain, organs, systems, and functions and how each disease or illness is produced. Too bad our doctors remain ignorant of this lifesaving research and instead make money from our never-ending poor health. I just recently stumbled upon a SAFE way to REMOVE mercury from my brain and nervous system and have recovered from nearly EVERY horrible symptom of mercury toxicity in a matter of a few weeks! I did NOT have any die-off or negative side effects during my rapid recovery. My 10 year old daughter has been taking these drops at the maximum dose as well and has made a huge turn around in her personality, academics, and ability to learn and remember things. Both of us had similar symptoms/problems: learning disabilities, short-term memory loss, poor balance,poor word retrieval, double vision, poor depth perception, blurred vision, extreme fatigue, gut issues, irritable bowel,depression, fearfulness,headaches, frequent infections and illnesses, food allergies, asthma, aches and pains,insomnia, skin rashes/ezcema. The biggest thing we both are grateful for is the increased brain power and energy levels (mercury causes depletion of ATP energy and oxygen carrying capacity of all cells including cells in the muscles, blood, and brain.)

          Please feel free to contact me for more information. I can tell you how to get this for your loved ones at the best price and how nuch to take for how long.It is NOT a medicine, but an FDA approved dietary supplement that has GRAS status. It does not cure diseases, but rather it is clinically proven to REMOVE heavy metals from the body and brain.....so that your body is able to HEAL ITSELF! You and your children do not need to be lifelong members of the mercury-damaged club. Get the mercury out SAFELY like I just did and say good riddance to lifelong special diets, expensive tests, and expensive pharmaceuticals and nutritional supplements. God designed our bodies to be able to heal themselves...if we can only do our best to keep toxins and heavy metals OUT or to safely remove them if they do get in. The chelators that are touted as the only methods to remove heavy metals from the body or brain are laden with serious side effects and auto intoxication because they can't hold onto the metals strong enough to allow them to be excreted completely. What I have found DOES get them out with none of it getting loose and traveling back to your brain to cause further damage. Also, curretnly functional med docs are saying that 'nearly 80% of the population is now gluten-sensitive even though they are unaware of it being the cause of their health problems'. We need to again ask WHY are so many people gluten sensitive? It is NOT normal to be "allergic or sensitive" to grains and bread!!! What has changed to make this happen? Fertilizers, pesticides, and FUNGICIDES that are used in the planting, harvesting, storage and processing of our food grains all contain small (or large) amounts of MERCURY and other heavy metals and chemicals!!! They accumulate in our bodies, they kill our gut flora, they encourage Candida to flourish, they preferentially attach to our fat which includes our myelin sheaths on our nerve and brain cells and triggered what docs call "autoimmune" diseases and neurological diseases. Docs give us all different "disease labels" so we don't get together and realize that we all have the SAME PROBLEM--mercury toxicity in varying degrees and in slightly different parts of our brains and nervous systems. ALS, Autism, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons, Alzheimers disease....they are all the same thing! (Even cancer, heart disease, and diabetes are inflammatory disease caused by toxins and metals) Doctors pretend they "don't know what the cause is" yet they DO know how to CAUSE all these disorders in HEALTHY LAB ANIMALS (in order to test their new drug hopefuls so they can patent and market them for big bucks)!!! Medical researchers KNOW and are trying to make their findings public and get doctors to use their research findings to help cure people...BUT THEY ARE BEING THWARTED BY THE AMA,ADA,and FDA!!! Note: antibiotics slow your ability to excrete heavy metals. Ever wondered why so many of us as well as our children are overweight? It is NOT because we are all gluttonous people devoid of "self-control". Our bodies actually have a defense mechansim that works to sequester toxins and heavy metals safely away into fat cells and labels them with a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on them....research leptin and mercury link to learn how come we are unable to lose our fat.

          Contact me and I will answer your questions and help you get the drops that got me well so fast. We need to help spread the word about how to safely detox our bodies and save our children as well. In the meantime...."JUST SAY NO" to vaccines, fluoride, mercury fillings, non-organic and over-processed foods,mercury-tinged high fructose corn syrup, excitoxins such as MSG and Aspartame, and chemicals in our personal care and cleaning products. Laurie RN

        • rrafidah@yahoo.co.uk
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
            Hi Laurie,

            May I ask why do we need to contact you privately for info on these drops?

            You can openly share on it like you did with this explanation, can't you?

            Rafidah

            Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

> [...]

            > Mandi are you saying that you only treat for yeast when he is silly giggly now? I am treating aggressively for yeast all the time. I just don't know if that's right or not. Deb
            >
            > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Mum231ASD@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Its probably not yeast but bacteria, I made same mistake going after yeast
            > > so hard we ended up with nasty bacteria which is what causes aggression and
            > > impulsiveness in our house, yeast is stupid giggley behaviour for us
            > >
            > > Mandi
            > > PS Have you sen any gains? We didn;t for 20 rounds but then it started to
            > > shine through
            > >

            > > In a message dated 31/10/2011 16:29:38 GMT Standard Time,
            > > krottenbach22@ writes:
            > >
            > > Son developed screaming and aggression that never happened before, and no
            > > high dose of antifungals worked against it.

          • aliyannas_dreams
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
              I hope that whatever you decide, that it isn't the IV chelation...that is the absolute worst thing from allthe things that I have read.

              About the supps and such....have you had allergy testing. We had a terrible time with supps til we got the allergy blood work done...then it became easier...mine were allergic to corn!!

              Have you tried culturelle? You could give that a couple hours away from yeast killers...also olive leaf extract.

              Have you tried immune boosters? That has helped alot. Arabinogalacatacan or epicor or beta glucan. My kids take all 3 and adrenals and we are still struggling. Yeast for some of us is about the worst thing there is. Just keep pluggin and don't give up...we have done over 100 rounds and we are still strugglin with yeast issues...we have had to do all the above, nystatin and ferments, and a low carb diet and it is still hard...

              I am not a Tom Petty fan...but I often have to listen to his song...Don't back down....cuz that is just where we have to be...and it is easy to say and hard to do...just know we are right there with ya.

              --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "krottenbach22" <krottenbach22@...> wrote:

              > Hello group.
              > We've done 20 rounds of chelation with low dose 5mg DMSA and 5 mg ALA. It took me a year to start it because introducing supps was so hard. Son developed screaming and aggression that never happened before, and no high dose of antifungals worked against it. I stopped all supps several times and tryied to restart them again some time later, but it only got worse. We now live in fear of everyday terrible tantrums with selfaggression and screaming. I give medical antifungals too often because GSE, OoO, Biotin, Biocidin, Candidase and Candex don't work.
              > Who had the same problem, and what did you do?
              >
              > I am very close to leave it all, to do IV, or to stop everything, I am in horror and despair.
              > Please help!
              > Sandra

            • mosaictm
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
                What probiotics are you using?

                --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "krottenbach22" <krottenbach22@...> wrote:

                > Hello group.
                > We've done 20 rounds of chelation with low dose 5mg DMSA and 5 mg ALA. It took me a year to start it because introducing supps was so hard. Son developed screaming and aggression that never happened before, and no high dose of antifungals worked against it. I stopped all supps several times and tryied to restart them again some time later, but it only got worse. We now live in fear of everyday terrible tantrums with selfaggression and screaming. I give medical antifungals too often because GSE, OoO, Biotin, Biocidin, Candidase and Candex don't work.
                > Who had the same problem, and what did you do?
                >
                > I am very close to leave it all, to do IV, or to stop everything, I am in horror and despair.
                > Please help!
                > Sandra

              • danasview
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
                  --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "krottenbach22" <krottenbach22@...> wrote:
                  > We've done 20 rounds of chelation with low dose 5mg DMSA and 5 mg ALA. It took me a year to start it because introducing supps was so hard. Son developed screaming and aggression that never happened before, and no high dose of antifungals worked against it. I stopped all supps several times and tryied to restart them again some time later, but it only got worse. We now live in fear of everyday terrible tantrums with selfaggression and screaming. I give medical antifungals too often because GSE, OoO, Biotin, Biocidin, Candidase and Candex don't work.
                  > Who had the same problem, and what did you do?

                  My son was similar, altho his symptoms were [thankfully] the opposite of your child's. Whenever I tried to give supplements, my son became spacy and "not here". The only supplement he tolerated at one point was HNI enzymes, so I started ALA when he was only taking the enzymes. I was able to add in a few supplements at about round 10, but the rest had to wait until about round 50 when he started tolerating them.

                  Dana
                • mrboysmom
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
                    We have the same problem with aggression. We have finished one year of AC chelation and things are SIGNIFICANTLY better. The few supplements that have helped a LOT are No-Fenol and Molybdenum and Arginine. All three of those have reduced aggression some. Deb

                    --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "danasview" <danasview@...> wrote:

                    > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "krottenbach22" <krottenbach22@> wrote:
                    > > We've done 20 rounds of chelation with low dose 5mg DMSA and 5 mg ALA. It took me a year to start it because introducing supps was so hard. Son developed screaming and aggression that never happened before, and no high dose of antifungals worked against it. I stopped all supps several times and tryied to restart them again some time later, but it only got worse. We now live in fear of everyday terrible tantrums with selfaggression and screaming. I give medical antifungals too often because GSE, OoO, Biotin, Biocidin, Candidase and Candex don't work.
                    > > Who had the same problem, and what did you do?
                    >

                    > My son was similar, altho his symptoms were [thankfully] the opposite of your child's. Whenever I tried to give supplements, my son became spacy and "not here". The only supplement he tolerated at one point was HNI enzymes, so I started ALA when he was only taking the enzymes. I was able to add in a few supplements at about round 10, but the rest had to wait until about round 50 when he started tolerating them.
                    >
                    > Dana

                  • M Kim
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 2, 2011
                      Hi, all,
                      What is your all's opinion about HPV vaccines? I am against all vaccines since my daughter's autism, but I do not know much about the HPV vaccine to decide.
                      Doctor was saying even if my daughter is not sexually active (she knows better!) yet, he suggested what if she gets raped and get contaminated?
                      And, today I heard from a professor saying that date rape rate is 98%, so it scares me to think....

                      thanks,

                      Kim

                    • Eric Rydland, M.D.
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 2, 2011
                        One of the worst vaccines we have with extremely high frequency of side
                        effects and very little need (IMO).

                        On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 4:18 PM, M Kim <mkn_550@...> wrote:

                        > **
                        >

                        > Hi, all,
                        > What is your all's opinion about HPV vaccines? I am against all vaccines
                        > since my daughter's autism, but I do not know much about the HPV vaccine to
                        > decide.
                        > Doctor was saying even if my daughter is not sexually active (she knows
                        > better!) yet, he suggested what if she gets raped and get contaminated?
                        > And, today I heard from a professor saying that date rape rate is 98%, so
                        > it scares me to think....
                        >
                        > thanks,
                        >
                        > Kim

                        God's blessings in Christ,
                        Your Partner in Health,
                        Eric N. Rydland, M.D.
                        Founder and developer of kidsWellness, Inc.
                        Natural products and information for healthier families
                        www.kidswellness.com
                        www.rydlandjuice.com
                        www.giawellness.com/DrRydland

                        Offices in Central Virginia and South Florida

                        434-984-KIDS [5437]

                      • Pat
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 2, 2011
                          I would change doctors rather than to work with someone who would use such a scare tactic as that to try to convince you. Plus that vaccine is worth scroogling to learn about how bad it is.

                          On Nov 2, 2011, at 4:18 PM, M Kim<mkn_550@...> wrote:

                          > Hi, all,
                          > What is your all's opinion about HPV vaccines? I am against all vaccines since my daughter's autism, but I do not know much about the HPV vaccine to decide.
                          > Doctor was saying even if my daughter is not sexually active (she knows better!) yet, he suggested what if she gets raped and get contaminated?
                          > And, today I heard from a professor saying that date rape rate is 98%, so it scares me to think....
                          >
                          > thanks,
                          >
                          > Kim

                        • DJ P
                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 2, 2011
                            Hi Kim, I suppose like everything else it depends on your own personal opinion but i know i'll never let my daughters have these vaccines - no matter what scary things the health professionals may talk about. Damage done to them by the usual ones when they were little - now i realise the connection- and it took me long enough! - means i know that they're probably at risk of further damage with anymore vaccines. Janet
                            To: Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 2, 2011
                              There are over two hundred viruses that can cause cervical cancer. This
                              vaccine only covers 4 of these viruses. Each shot is FULL of aluminum, a
                              substance known to cause neuronal cell death. There have been 48 deaths
                              reported following this vaccine and numerous cases of Guillain-Barre'
                              Syndrome, as well. Merck, the manufacturer of the vaccine stands to make
                              more than one billion dollars profit a year if it can have the vaccine
                              mandated and forced into our girls.

                              Yet, the Supreme Court has ruled that a parent cannot sue a drug company or
                              a doctor for damage done by a vaccine, so if your child is damaged, the
                              burden sits squarely on YOUR shoulders. There is no real evidence that
                              this vaccine works, and the disease is preventable if people follow God's
                              laws regarding sex. Now, as far as rape goes, ESPECIALLY DATE RAPE: almost
                              100 percent of date rape cases in MINORS can be avoided if PARENTS do what
                              is necessary to prevent this: Teenage daters NEED chaperones. Just
                              imagine what that would do for the teen pregnancy rate, as well. Stop
                              believing we need to "trust" young teens. Hormones are powerful substances
                              which cloud judgement in young people, and peer pressure is tough, as well.

                              For those over 18, there are also things one can do to prevent or lower the
                              possibility of being raped. Girls should not get into a car with a young
                              man they don't know well. Meet at a crowded restaurant and get to know the
                              person before you get into his car for the first time. I know many of you
                              will think my ideas Victorian, but I think we need to change behavior more
                              than we need this vaccine.

                              Now they want to push this vaccine into boys as well. I read a study about
                              Men's sperm counts now being generally lower. Just another sign of how
                              toxic we all already are.

                              I never tell a parent what to do, but research and get all views, and then
                              make an intelligent decision. Never make the decision based on fear
                              mongering but on weighing the best viewpoints and actual facts. IMO this
                              is just another vaccine for profit. You CANNOT eliminate all disease, None
                              of us can live forever. Live as cleanly as you can and take care of
                              yourself, but depending on vaccines for health is absurd IMO. I am not
                              anti-vaccine if there is a clear and present danger. Just about anyone
                              would take a drug today if they were certain it would prevent them dying
                              tomorrow -- say for example, if I get bit by a rabid animal... Then, yeah,
                              I am most likely going to take the mercury filled rabies shots.

                              For cervical cancer, be monogamous and get your pap tests once a year, and
                              it can't hurt to keep the Ph of that area optimum. Sugar is that areas
                              enemy. Organic, no sugar containing yogurt once in a while can help keep
                              the Ph balanced. That's what my grandma used to use to clear up a yeast
                              infection. JMTC

                            • Kasey Dettinger
                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 2, 2011
                                There have been MANY adverse reactions and several deaths associated with
                                the HPV vaccine and no longterm data that says it prevents cervical cancer
                                long term. Also, it is only "effective" against 4 strains of HPV and there
                                are over 40......in my opinion you are playing russian roulette if you give
                                your child this vaccine.....just like the girls in this
                                video....unfortunately they lost...

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG3mWgsMt-A

                                On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 4:18 PM, M Kim <mkn_550@...> wrote:

                                > **
                                >

                                > Hi, all,
                                > What is your all's opinion about HPV vaccines? I am against all vaccines
                                > since my daughter's autism, but I do not know much about the HPV vaccine to
                                > decide.
                                > Doctor was saying even if my daughter is not sexually active (she knows
                                > better!) yet, he suggested what if she gets raped and get contaminated?
                                > And, today I heard from a professor saying that date rape rate is 98%, so
                                > it scares me to think....
                                >
                                > thanks,
                                >
                                > Kim

                              • M Kim
                                Message 15 of 27 , Nov 2, 2011
                                  I am so glad to have well informed listmates like you can clearify...
                                  Not only our pediatrician but also my psycholoy professor being scarstic about it, but not knowing enough
                                  about the HPV vaccine, I had to turn to you all...

                                  thanks,

                                  Kim

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Nov 3, 2011
                                    They are just repeaters.....repeating what the AMA and the AAP has told
                                    them......they don't think for themselves......That's why we need to be our
                                    own advocates and make our own informed decisions....

                                  • M Kim
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 3, 2011
                                      So right and just glad to have you all!

                                      thanks,

                                      Kim

                                      They are just repeaters.....repeating what the AMA and the AAP has told
                                      them......they don't think for themselves......That's why we need to be our
                                      own advocates and make our own informed decisions....
                                      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM, M Kim <mkn_550@...> wrote:
                                      > **
                                      >

                                      > I am so glad to have well informed listmates like you can clearify...
                                      > Not only our pediatrician but also my psycholoy professor being scarstic
                                      > about it, but not knowing enough
                                      > about the HPV vaccine, I had to turn to you all...
                                      >
                                      > thanks,
                                      >
                                      > Kim

                                    • krottenbach22
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 3, 2011
                                        Hi Group, thanks for support and inputs!
                                        We'll try to keep on the rounds, and see what we'll have. I won't do IV. For probiotics, we use kefir every night. During the day, it's just too tight schedule of antifungals, so it doesn't make a sense to give them during the day. I do give kefir durting the day occastionally though.

                                        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "danasview" <danasview@...> wrote:

                                        >> My son was similar, altho his symptoms were [thankfully] the opposite of your child's. Whenever I tried to give supplements, my son became spacy and "not here". The only supplement he tolerated at one point was HNI enzymes, so I started ALA when he was only taking the enzymes. I was able to add in a few supplements at about round 10, but the rest had to wait until about round 50 when he started tolerating them.
                                        >
                                        > Dana

                                      • Jennifer
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 4, 2011
                                          that sounds more bacterial than fungal, if so, then antifungals won't treat it. you may be throwing the wrong things at it.

                                          jenib