Re: Does anyone chelate completely w/o a doc ..testing??

  • mercurybabies2
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2010
      If you are giving minerals and following AC protocol there is no problem with making minerals deplete. This is usually seen in high dose EDTA which is a bad idea anyway.

      Andy has said this does not happen using low dose dmsa on his protocol.

      Most people doing AC are not testing all the time to monitor levels of minerals. 108 rounds down and no problems and no testing for minerals.

      Jan