NEED HELP PLEASE FOR SON!!!!!

  • mltallent
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
      Hi!
      We are ready to stop with the DAN!'s & try this chelating on our own.
      I have several questions though, if anyone can?
      First, we just finished a 2 week "Challenge" with DMSA suppositories. 3 days on & 11 off then 3 & first urine this am. Well son is severe & will ONLY go in the shower. He had been holding it for 3 hrs & the only 2x he tried to pee & saw Mom w/ the cup, he stopped & water would get in it. I finally called Dr's Data Lab & the Dr. said this isn't a good way to get an accurate test (the suppositories) she said only IV or oral. DAN! on vacation all week so now we will have to wait til next week, no urine & not a good chelator to TEST on, (good way to chelate just not to challenge test with she says).
      SO we have read about ALA chelating & think we are just going to go that route. Our son is 8.5 yrs & is about 60lbs. Completly NON VERBAL & SEVERLY BAD BEHAVIORS, HIGH YEAST too!!! Just had CBC & liver & kidney blood work came back good.
      He has been g/c free, soy & beef free for 4 yrs & Now tests come back that all allergies have gone away??? Anyone have any experience with this??
      We really need help here!!!
      I have also read about celantro chelating???
      We want to get started as soon as it's safe for him after this challenge test gets out of his system, HOW LONG SHOULD BE OK???
      How much ALA for 60lb child???
      What kind of suppliments does he need?? (He is ONLY on .75mg of Respierdol at night).
      Please help, time is wasting & we have been through several DAN'S through the yrs that only take A LOT of our $ & he is NO BETTER OFF! One DAN! after I told him what AC said about challenge testing, etc. Told me that he knew of AC & that he was a Chemist Not an MD & isn't certified to know what kinds of effects this stuff has on the BODY so we agreed that we weren't good for each, never saw him again. BUT we really do need help now...
      PLEASE!!!
      Thanks!
      Michele
    • Liz
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
        Did you read what is involved in the Cutler protocol in the files? I would suggest that you first start him on EFAs and magnesium (epsom salt baths and oral supplementation). I would try giving magnesium with taurine because he may already be wasting it because of his stressful situation. Also, start giving a B complex and antioxidants and build up gradually. (Vit C, Selenium, Vit E, Zinc). Work on tolerance of all these.

        I would also buy some of these well-tolerated anti-fungal supplements:

        Caprylic Acid (or coconut oil)
        Biotin
        Oil of Oregano
        Olive Leaf Extract
        Candidaise
        Candex

        Andy suggests acidophilus for probiotics, some of us make our own (coconut kefir, cabbage juice, cultured veggies, sauerkraut). If you buy probiotics, it is good to get a brand with acidophilus and bifidobacterium (and no strep strains). I have read that you should take these after meals and before bed for the best results.

        Liz

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "mltallent" <mltallent@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        > We are ready to stop with the DAN!'s & try this chelating on our own.
        > I have several questions though, if anyone can?
        > First, we just finished a 2 week "Challenge" with DMSA suppositories. 3 days on & 11 off then 3 & first urine this am. Well son is severe & will ONLY go in the shower. He had been holding it for 3 hrs & the only 2x he tried to pee & saw Mom w/ the cup, he stopped & water would get in it. I finally called Dr's Data Lab & the Dr. said this isn't a good way to get an accurate test (the suppositories) she said only IV or oral. DAN! on vacation all week so now we will have to wait til next week, no urine & not a good chelator to TEST on, (good way to chelate just not to challenge test with she says).
        > SO we have read about ALA chelating & think we are just going to go that route. Our son is 8.5 yrs & is about 60lbs. Completly NON VERBAL & SEVERLY BAD BEHAVIORS, HIGH YEAST too!!! Just had CBC & liver & kidney blood work came back good.
        > He has been g/c free, soy & beef free for 4 yrs & Now tests come back that all allergies have gone away??? Anyone have any experience with this??
        > We really need help here!!!
        > I have also read about celantro chelating???
        > We want to get started as soon as it's safe for him after this challenge test gets out of his system, HOW LONG SHOULD BE OK???
        > How much ALA for 60lb child???
        > What kind of suppliments does he need?? (He is ONLY on .75mg of Respierdol at night).
        > Please help, time is wasting & we have been through several DAN'S through the yrs that only take A LOT of our $ & he is NO BETTER OFF! One DAN! after I told him what AC said about challenge testing, etc. Told me that he knew of AC & that he was a Chemist Not an MD & isn't certified to know what kinds of effects this stuff has on the BODY so we agreed that we weren't good for each, never saw him again. BUT we really do need help now...
        > PLEASE!!!
        > Thanks!
        > Michele

      • Orange Apple
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
          Hello!
          My daughter is 12 years old. We started GFCF diet 13 months ago. She developed
          yeasts immediately.  She became very aggressive within first two months and we
          found that it was due to bacteria in her gut. Bacteria grew because we stupidly
          started giving her prEbiotics and all vitaimins and supplements very fast, I was
          not experienced in tracing reactions. So, we spent first year dealing with these
          issues. She is now on very restrictive diet with one grain only - rice. When I
          give her to try other GF grains, she constipates, or she becomes too hungry and
          irritable. If I give her vegetables, her stool becomes smelly and colored those
          vegetables. They actually come out not digested at all.

          I now  have some questions, and I would appreciate if someone could answer:
          1. Is she too old to do biomedical treatment? Her ATEC score is about 70. On
          some other forums, I read  that one has to start before 4 or 5 years old in
          order to drag a child from autism.

          2. How I am going to know that her gut is ready to receive supplements? Is
          bacteria going to grow again as soon as I will start supplements?

          3. Where I can find information about anti-viral treatment? How I am going to
          know that she is ready for it?
          4. How I am going to know that we can start chelating safely?

          Sorry if my questions are silly, but I am drawning in information, please give
          me some direction where to search.
          Best regards,
          r14

          ________________________________
> [...]

          >allergies have gone away??? Anyone have any experience with this??
          > We really need help here!!!
          > I have also read about celantro chelating???
          > We want to get started as soon as it's safe for him after this challenge test
          >gets out of his system, HOW LONG SHOULD BE OK???
          > How much ALA for 60lb child???
          > What kind of suppliments does he need?? (He is ONLY on .75mg of Respierdol at
          >night).
          > Please help, time is wasting & we have been through several DAN'S through the
          >yrs that only take A LOT of our $ & he is NO BETTER OFF! One DAN! after I told
          >him what AC said about challenge testing, etc. Told me that he knew of AC & that
          >he was a Chemist Not an MD & isn't certified to know what kinds of effects this
          >stuff has on the BODY so we agreed that we weren't good for each, never saw him
          >again. BUT we really do need help now...

        • nancy cook
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
            Hi,
            First of all, kids are never too late to start anything.....everything helps.  To address her digestive issues are you giving her digestive enymes?  That would go a long way to helping with the smelly poops, etc. and also help her utilize the foods she is eating.  You may need to do more of an SCD diet with her (limiting her carbs drastically) to those that are more easily digested.  Make sure she has lots of good fats to help satiate her appetite and give her good nutrition.

            nancy j

            a child is diagnosed with

            asd every 20 seconds

> [...]

            >allergies have gone away??? Anyone have any experience with this??

            > We really need help here!!!

            > I have also read about celantro chelating???

            > We want to get started as soon as it's safe for him after this challenge test

            >gets out of his system, HOW LONG SHOULD BE OK???

            > How much ALA for 60lb child???

            > What kind of suppliments does he need?? (He is ONLY on .75mg of Respierdol at

            >night).

            > Please help, time is wasting & we have been through several DAN'S through the

            >yrs that only take A LOT of our $ & he is NO BETTER OFF! One DAN! after I told

            >him what AC said about challenge testing, etc. Told me that he knew of AC & that

            >he was a Chemist Not an MD & isn't certified to know what kinds of effects this

            >stuff has on the BODY so we agreed that we weren't good for each, never saw him

            >again. BUT we really do need help now...

          • Orange Apple
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
              Thank you, nancy j. I will search regarding the SCD. I read about it, but didn't
              want to do it. The biggest reason was that with low carbohydrates, I am affraid
              to  breake sugar balance and provoke diabetis. If anyone here has some
              experience with it, and could share a story (hope it won't sound too offtop
              here!), maybe in personal post.

              With good fats - she only eats them from meat, plus olive oil which I give her
              spoon or two a day. But, with olive oil, her stool becomes fatty. I am thinking
              about introducing some lipasa enzymes, but not sure which brand is good.

              Best,

              ________________________________

> [...]

              >allergies have gone away??? Anyone have any experience with this??

              > We really need help here!!!

              > I have also read about celantro chelating???

              > We want to get started as soon as it's safe for him after this challenge test

              >gets out of his system, HOW LONG SHOULD BE OK???

              > How much ALA for 60lb child???

              > What kind of suppliments does he need?? (He is ONLY on .75mg of Respierdol at

              >night).

              > Please help, time is wasting & we have been through several DAN'S through the

              >yrs that only take A LOT of our $ & he is NO BETTER OFF! One DAN! after I told

              >him what AC said about challenge testing, etc. Told me that he knew of AC & that
              >

              >he was a Chemist Not an MD & isn't certified to know what kinds of effects this

              >stuff has on the BODY so we agreed that we weren't good for each, never saw him

              >again. BUT we really do need help now...

            • Orange Apple
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
                Hello,
                I hope that my question is not too offtop here. I am trying to solve a dilemma.
                My child has inflammatory gut, candida. She also takes antibacterial medication
                for Clostridia.

                Should I stop giving her supplements until we resolve ALL issues with the gut?
                Everytime I give elements (very basic: zinc), she has candida behavior  which is
                tantrums, stims, and I give her antifungal. She is on MB12 shots as well. I am
                not sure if I should keep on with zinc, because it's side effect - yeast -
                actually doesn't let me to see any good effect from the injections and
                supplements. She takes antifungals daily, up to 3 or 4 times.
                Thanks to all who will answer.

              • Maggie
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
                  Hi,

                  If a GF diet isn't helping your daughter I would suggest dropping it. Sorry if this seems simplistic but in reading your message below I don't see where changing your daughter's diet caused any improvements. If the old diet was better, I would go back to that and see if something else - like chelation with the AC protocol - might help her.

                  Maggied.

                  --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Orange Apple <rodler14@...> wrote:

                  > Hello!
                  > My daughter is 12 years old. We started GFCF diet 13 months ago. She developed
                  > yeasts immediately.  She became very aggressive within first two months and we
                  > found that it was due to bacteria in her gut. Bacteria grew because we stupidly
                  > started giving her prEbiotics and all vitaimins and supplements very fast, I was
                  > not experienced in tracing reactions. So, we spent first year dealing with these
                  > issues. She is now on very restrictive diet with one grain only - rice. When I
                  > give her to try other GF grains, she constipates, or she becomes too hungry and
                  > irritable. If I give her vegetables, her stool becomes smelly and colored those
                  > vegetables. They actually come out not digested at all.
                  >
                  > I now  have some questions, and I would appreciate if someone could answer:
                  > 1. Is she too old to do biomedical treatment? Her ATEC score is about 70. On
                  > some other forums, I read  that one has to start before 4 or 5 years old in
                  > order to drag a child from autism.
                  >
                  > 2. How I am going to know that her gut is ready to receive supplements? Is
                  > bacteria going to grow again as soon as I will start supplements?
                  >
                  > 3. Where I can find information about anti-viral treatment? How I am going to
                  > know that she is ready for it?
                  > 4. How I am going to know that we can start chelating safely?
                  >
                  > Sorry if my questions are silly, but I am drawning in information, please give
                  > me some direction where to search.
                  > Best regards,
                  > r14

                • mltallent
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
                    Hi! Sorry we seemed to get off of my son's thread & we really need help!
                    Thanks so much Liz!!! I really apprciate it & will look & see if I can find that file. :)
                    Is there anything else someone would like to add??? Our post follows.
                    Thank You!!
                    Michele

                    Hi!
                    We are ready to stop with the DAN!'s & try this chelating on our own.
                    I have several questions though, if anyone can?
                    First, we just finished a 2 week "Challenge" with DMSA suppositories. 3 days on & 11 off then 3 & first urine this am. Well son is severe & will ONLY go in the shower. He had been holding it for 3 hrs & the only 2x he tried to pee & saw Mom w/ the cup, he stopped & water would get in it. I finally called Dr's Data Lab & the Dr. said this isn't a good way to get an accurate test (the suppositories) she said only IV or oral. DAN! on vacation all week so now we will have to wait til next week, no urine & not a good chelator to TEST on, (good way to chelate just not to challenge test with she says).
                    > SO we have read about ALA chelating & think we are just going to go that route. Our son is 8.5 yrs & is about 60lbs. Completly NON VERBAL & SEVERLY BAD BEHAVIORS, HIGH YEAST too!!! Just had CBC & liver & kidney blood work came back good.
                    > He has been g/c free, soy & beef free for 4 yrs & Now tests come back that all allergies have gone away??? Anyone have any experience with this??
                    > We really need help here!!!
                    > I have also read about celantro chelating???
                    > We want to get started as soon as it's safe for him after this challenge test gets out of his system, HOW LONG SHOULD BE OK???
                    > How much ALA for 60lb child???
                    > What kind of suppliments does he need?? (He is ONLY on .75mg of Respierdol at night).
                    > Please help, time is wasting & we have been through several DAN'S through the yrs that only take A LOT of our $ & he is NO BETTER OFF! One DAN! after I told him what AC said about challenge testing, etc. Told me that he knew of AC & that he was a Chemist Not an MD & isn't certified to know what kinds of effects this stuff has on the BODY so we agreed that we weren't good for each, never saw him again. BUT we really do need help now...
                    PLEASE!!! Thanks!
                    Michele
                  • TJ Werth
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
                      B12 can cause aggressive behavior, very similar to yeast. Our youngest tried the
                      shots and we had to stop.
                      TJ

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
                        First of all, a challenge test can be dangerous and the results are
                        inconclusive. Don't worry about collecting urine, don't complete the test.
                        Large quantities of chelating agents spaced too far apart can cause the metal to
                        redistribute, causing further damage to the brain and internal organs.
                        Second of all, Cilantro chelation is too eratic and can cause the same problem.
                        The half-life is unknown and the strength varies.
                        Third of all. you don't need a doctor to help your child. Many times they are
                        motivated by money, and not the recovery of your child.

                        So, the thing to do is read in the files section here about "supporting
                        supplements" or "recommended supplements" and get started on those. This is what
                        helped us:
                        - GFCF diet
                        - Fish oil
                        - Probiotics / Biotin / and Grapefruit Seed Extract for Yeast

                        Then, here it is, most important thing of all......CHELATION using the Andy
                        Cutler Protocol. The starting dosage of ALA for a 60 lb child is about 7.5mg
                        this is equal to 1/8mg per pound of body weight., every three hours, day and
                        night, for at least three days, take 4 days off. REPEAT. Most of us start Friday
                        afternoon after school and go to Monday morning before school.

                        Make sure you give antioxidants like Vitamin C and E. There is a whole file
                        about what supps to give while chelating.
                        You should see some results after 3-5 rounds.
                        TJ

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 19, 2010
                          Hi,

                          I'd recommend the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. Read "Breaking the Vicious Cycle," and visit www.pecanbread.com for more info.

                          I'm an adult who had an immune system breakdown after antibiotics, the flu and then a flu shot, and SCD is saving my life (along with other supportive therapies). I tried GFCF and it didn't do anything for me.

                          Mary Ellen

                          --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Orange Apple <rodler14@...> wrote:

                          > Hello!
                          > My daughter is 12 years old. We started GFCF diet 13 months ago. She developed
                          > yeasts immediately.  She became very aggressive within first two months and we
                          > found that it was due to bacteria in her gut. Bacteria grew because we stupidly
                          > started giving her prEbiotics and all vitaimins and supplements very fast, I was
                          > not experienced in tracing reactions. So, we spent first year dealing with these
                          > issues. She is now on very restrictive diet with one grain only - rice. When I
                          > give her to try other GF grains, she constipates, or she becomes too hungry and
                          > irritable. If I give her vegetables, her stool becomes smelly and colored those
                          > vegetables. They actually come out not digested at all.

                        • Michelle Smyth
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 20, 2010
                            Bad behaviours can be many things. Perhaps the antibacterial for Clostridia is causing a die-off reaction? I would continue with supplements, the body needs them particularly if it is under stress. If it is die-off, activated charcoal (given away from supps) would be helpful. If giving anti-fungals 3-4 times a day, it could be die-off from the yeast. Again, activated charcoal would help.

                            Could be MB12 side effects but if that was the case, you would be seeing improvements mixed in with the negative behaviour.

                            I don't understand the connection between zinc and what you call 'yeasty' behaviour? Maybe it's a reaction to the brand of zinc? My little one is very brand sensitive. Sometimes you just have to experiment to find one that your child will tolerate.

                            I would suggest stopping MB12, continuing on the supps that your child can tolerate and giving the gut a chance to heal. Just so you can determine what is causing the behaviour if it is intolerable and causing your family so much stress.

                            Of course, you could just supplement whatever you can and continue antifungals whilst chelating. That way you can be getting rid of those metals that are causing all this in the first place.

                            Michelle

                            Message 13 of 17 , Jul 20, 2010
                              In my opinion, it's never too late to help your kids get healthier. Age doesn't matter, it just means that the older the child is the more time their body has had to get messed up. My understanding is that there will be gains, it just takes longer for them to heal.

                              You mention yeast is a problem. How did you treat it? We have big problems with sugar metabolism (indicated by observed behaviour and hair test) so a strict sugar free diet helped us with behaviour and also ensured we weren't providing a 'yeast-feast'!. Digestive enzymes also important in this regard.

                              Has 13 months on gfcf helped at all? Maybe food allergy testing could shed some light on other foods that are aggravating your child's system.

                              Hope you find the answers you seek soon,

                              Michelle

                              I haven't heard before that yeast feed on supplements so I can't offer any suggestions there.

                            • Linda Shoemaker
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jul 20, 2010
                                If you were mentally retarded and did not know to avoid the 731 foods all
                                containing lead from Saudi Arabia's continued use of leaded gasoline blowing
                                into the crops (and air) of America, be advised that you should not burden the
                                immune system of the children and if you'll get Mei Ling's book it names the
                                foods you can feed them (rather than racking your brains).  It also descibes how
                                Raun Kaufman was cured!

                                Good luck to everyone, autism only in any country that Gerber sells its wheat
                                cereals to, see "radon map" under Google, click on the states making baby
                                cereals, i.e. South Dakota and Kansas, gluten discovered to be the radon gas
                                molecule.

                                My best friend is Mei Ling (also known as "Minc.")  She's been in some kind of
                                FDA government conspiracy since the 1990s, but is getting interviewed by The
                                Washington Journal so the news should hit anyday.  Meanwhile watch FOX News Glen
                                Beck who is trying to charge The United States President, based on the 1999 FDA
                                Food Analyte Matrix report (in the book, MERCURY IN BABY FOODS: WHAT THE FDA
                                KEPT FROM THE WORLD OF AUTISM, www.Xlibris.com, not coming out on amazon.com for
                                a month, sold wholesale at Xlibris).  We are either going to charge President
                                Obama with CHILD ENDANGERMENT or TREASON, so watch Fox News reporters try to
                                make a list as good as hers to avoid all 731 foods with lead poisoning, Mei Ling
                                having studied Nutritional Neurosciences and writing for The Nobel Peace Prize
                                now.

                                She shall not be undone by The FDA or any government agency taking bribes from
                                China (see "CSPI and potassium bromate," my love to all of you!)

                                Linda

                                The FDA thought, "keep the hysteria down, America will just eat all of the lead
                                poisoning in our crops and then it will be gone since we do not use leaded
                                gasoline anymore, but did not study the wind currents, the cure to get a 6.2 on
                                a hair analysis as yet to be released by Mei Ling on The Dr. Phil Show soon.

                                Start off with all peeled fruits and vegetables like Raun Kaufman did, according
                                to The Dr. Phil Show you own 25 years to grow a "pineal gland" or "reasoning
                                center" in the human brain, so much hope for all!

                                Autism is only in the very countries eating radon gas contamination in the
                                gluten molecule and the children trying to grow a center cortex.  Naturally, you
                                need wheat, oats, barley or rice to grow any hemisphere of the brain to
                                perfection so you can successfully use both hemispheres.  Now, my mother used
                                Gerber wheat cereal to grow my left hemisphere, which is why I cannot do math,
                                but the spiritual side of me is strong and I stand by Minc Bumgarner, my closest
                                neighbor who has helped me so much with my child.

                                Send your name to The Houser Country Estate at the address shown in my last
                                hurried post, so much ongoing in North Carolina right now!  We shall be mounting
                                a class action personal injury lawsuit, autism discovered not to be caused by
                                genes (God does not make a gene that says "I hope this kid eats mercury in his
                                infant formulas and assorted more than 50 foods including fish oil and gets
                                brain damaged," everyone somehow mentally retarded by the ingestion of all of
                                those foods on both FDA lists, the first one starting from 1999, updated in
                                2003, updated again in 2008 to PROVE NO FEDERAL RECALLS is the cause of autism,
                                autism discovered to actually be Minamata's Disease, the symptoms of Minamata's
                                Disease listed in her published book.

                                I do not know why we are not having discussions about the known cause of autism,
                                I posted the other day.  If you do not send news of the book throughout the
                                world, we will never be able to end the epidemic and even Australia using
                                Gerber, our sister with The Vaccine Awareness Network, a former subscriber to
                                The Minc List Reports before Mei Ling got into a government conspiracy, will
                                suffer, the cure already discovered by Samariah Kaufman when she started to
                                decrease the lead poisoning burden and gave cilantro to diffuse the dangerous
                                vapors from the mercury in the brain.

                                You can make a fresh cilantro tea - that's how Mei Ling cured her daughter
                                within the first year of her diagnoses after attending classes at The Option
                                Institute, now called "Autism Treatment Center," her daughter preferring the
                                music of Bing Crosby at age 15, reading on a 7th grade level as a sophomore and
                                not speaking much since her vocal chords never properly flourished (a severe
                                mistake in the diet while she was only 1 years old).

                                You must eat the foods that complete the making of a human body and all of its
                                organs, the proof being the known cause of homosexuality, a
                                dehydrated, malnourished, couldn't grow to full size hypothalamus.  Use The
                                Splendour Diet for Autism which contains safe foods by the world's most studied
                                author in Nutrigenomics (how to feed your genes to become another Raquel Welch,
                                see Jack Challem's "Feed Your Genes," too many people not knowing how to be or
                                stay beautiful, the proof being Miss Elizabeth Taylor - from eating lard like
                                The British to malform the face)

                                It is a waste of money to study genetics as those are Enneagrams, See
                                "Enneagrams" to know more, autism containing severe logical decisions in the
                                midst of lack of enough vocabulary to own feelings.  An example is the way you
                                feel about the weather.  If you can only say "It's cold" then you miss out on
                                (a) the bite of the bitterness, (b) the surge of energy as refreshing vitality
                                of a new day's surprises in the elements around you or (c) what Buddhists call
                                "Nirvana."

                                You must have enough vocabulary in you to own proper emotions, i.e. a woman felt
                                she had Bipolar disorder because she was not knowing she was "emotionally
                                overwhelmed" at a situation.  The doctors said she is unable to relate to her
                                problems but it is natural to be confused if you only have a 4th grade
                                vocabulary and don't know how to describe what is happening to you, Steven
                                Spielberg, for example, able to relay proper emotional responses into the people
                                because his vocabulary as an "author" is valid in life, too many people mentally
                                retarded and the value of a lead poisoning hair analysis chart showing a return
                                of a "norm" of only 2.2, making too many marriages fail in life since no
                                sweetness is given each and everyday in compliments and appeals to please get to
                                know me better, the breathing of lead poisoning and the eating of the radon gas
                                molecule in gluten rather making the world less like Master Robin Williams who
                                frankly owns a better command of The English Language and can therefore FEEL
                                more emotional attachment to himself, see?

                                My example of "It is cold" is likely not worth anything.  Perhaps a better
                                example is "I love you but you're driving me crazy."  People do not know how to
                                use adjectives to surround themselves with an inner sense of understanding
                                themselves or others, more on that maybe in a few days.

                                Mei Ling is a Teacher of Ascended Mastery who used to do workshops to teach
                                Applied Kinesiology.  AK doctors are able to help you more than MDs, so walk in
                                The Light of Christ and please continue to witness to the world so even Germany,
                                even Australia and the select states wherein Minamata's Disease is happening can
                                end when we all buy the Gerber off the shelves to protect the future of babies
                                everywhere.

                                We shall try to get new infant cereals which grow the center cortex (or
                                behavioral center of the brain) from Sheikh Mohammed, Prince of Egypt, both of
                                us working hard each day and alerting Fox News as to the two FDA Lists in the
                                book, one of the easiest things to do to start enacting a cure, the cure
                                available up to the age of 25 if you use The Splendour Diet for Autism contained
                                in the book, Mercury in Baby Foods since it is a marvel of Nutritional
                                Neurosciences and contains the perfect foods to grow the strongest brain.  They
                                are the world's most nutrient-densified "super foods" plus anti-viral fruits,
                                oils and herbs to combat the measles virus in the brains.

                                I'll try to write more in a few days, life getting so exciting~

                                Linda

                                ________________________________
                                In my opinion, it's never too late to help your kids get healthier. Age doesn't
                                matter, it just means that the older the child is the more time their body has
                                had to get messed up. My understanding is that there will be gains, it just
                                takes longer for them to heal.

                                You mention yeast is a problem. How did you treat it? We have big problems with
                                sugar metabolism (indicated by observed behaviour and hair test) so a strict
                                sugar free diet helped us with behaviour and also ensured we weren't providing a
                                'yeast-feast'!. Digestive enzymes also important in this regard.

                                Has 13 months on gfcf helped at all? Maybe food allergy testing could shed some
                                light on other foods that are aggravating your child's system.

                                Hope you find the answers you seek soon,

                                Michelle

                                I haven't heard before that yeast feed on supplements so I can't offer any
                                suggestions there.

                                ---- Orange Apple <rodler14@...> wrote:
                                > Hello!
                                > My daughter is 12 years old. We started GFCF diet 13 months ago. She developed

                                > yeasts immediately.  She became very aggressive within first two months and we

                                > found that it was due to bacteria in her gut. Bacteria grew because we stupidly
                                >
                                > started giving her prEbiotics and all vitaimins and supplements very fast, I
                                >was
                                >
                                > not experienced in tracing reactions. So, we spent first year dealing with
                                >these
                                >
                                > issues. She is now on very restrictive diet with one grain only - rice. When I

                                > give her to try other GF grains, she constipates, or she becomes too hungry and
                                >
                                > irritable. If I give her vegetables, her stool becomes smelly and colored those
                                >
                                > vegetables. They actually come out not digested at all.
                                >
                                > I now  have some questions, and I would appreciate if someone could answer:
                                > 1. Is she too old to do biomedical treatment? Her ATEC score is about 70. On
                                > some other forums, I read  that one has to start before 4 or 5 years old in
                                > order to drag a child from autism.
                                >
                                > 2. How I am going to know that her gut is ready to receive supplements? Is
                                > bacteria going to grow again as soon as I will start supplements?
                                >
                                > 3. Where I can find information about anti-viral treatment? How I am going to
                                > know that she is ready for it?
                                > 4. How I am going to know that we can start chelating safely?
                                >
                                > Sorry if my questions are silly, but I am drawning in information, please give

                                > me some direction where to search.
                                > Best regards,
                                > r14
                                >

                                > ________________________________

                              • Chuck & Andrea Chase
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jul 20, 2010
                                  Please do explain how gluten can be a radon gas molecule.

                                  _____

                                  From: Michelle Smyth <psm18665@...

                                  <mailto:Autism-Mercury%40yahoogroups.com> , "mltallent" <mltallent@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > > Hi!
                                  > > We are ready to stop with the DAN!'s & try this chelating on our own.
                                  > > I have several questions though, if anyone can?
                                  > > First, we just finished a 2 week "Challenge" with DMSA suppositories. 3
                                  days
                                  >on
                                  >
                                  > >& 11 off then 3 & first urine this am. Well son is severe & will ONLY go
                                  in
                                  >the
                                  >
                                  > >shower. He had been holding it for 3 hrs & the only 2x he tried to pee &
                                  saw
                                  >Mom
                                  >
                                  > >w/ the cup, he stopped & water would get in it. I finally called Dr's
                                  Data Lab
                                  >&
                                  >
                                  > >the Dr. said this isn't a good way to get an accurate test (the
                                  suppositories)

                                  > >she said only IV or oral. DAN! on vacation all week so now we will have
                                  >wait
                                  >
                                  > >til next week, no urine & not a good chelator to TEST on, (good way to
                                  chelate

                                  > >just not to challenge test with she says).
                                  > >
                                  > > SO we have read about ALA chelating & think we are just going to go that

                                  >route.
                                  >
                                  > >Our son is 8.5 yrs & is about 60lbs. Completly NON VERBAL & SEVERLY BAD
                                  > >BEHAVIORS, HIGH YEAST too!!! Just had CBC & liver & kidney blood work
                                  came
                                  >back
                                  >
                                  > >good.
                                  > >
                                  > > He has been g/c free, soy & beef free for 4 yrs & Now tests come back
                                  that
                                  >all
                                  >
                                  > >allergies have gone away??? Anyone have any experience with this??
                                  > > We really need help here!!!
                                  > > I have also read about celantro chelating???
                                  > > We want to get started as soon as it's safe for him after this challenge
                                  test

                                  > >gets out of his system, HOW LONG SHOULD BE OK???
                                  > > How much ALA for 60lb child???
                                  > > What kind of suppliments does he need?? (He is ONLY on .75mg of
                                  Respierdol at

                                  > >night).
                                  > > Please help, time is wasting & we have been through several DAN'S
                                  through the

                                  > >yrs that only take A LOT of our $ & he is NO BETTER OFF! One DAN! after I
                                  told

                                  > >him what AC said about challenge testing, etc. Told me that he knew of AC
                                  &
                                  >that
                                  >
                                  > >he was a Chemist Not an MD & isn't certified to know what kinds of
                                  effects
                                  >this
                                  >
                                  > >stuff has on the BODY so we agreed that we weren't good for each, never
                                  saw
                                  >him
                                  >
                                  > >again. BUT we really do need help now...
                                  > >
                                  > > PLEASE!!!
                                  > > Thanks!
                                  > > Michele

                                • danasview
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jul 21, 2010
                                    --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Orange Apple <rodler14@...> wrote:
                                    >>If I give her vegetables, her stool becomes smelly and colored those
                                    > vegetables. They actually come out not digested at all.

                                    For my son, this was caused by his body's inability to convert carotenes.

                                    > I now  have some questions, and I would appreciate if someone could answer:
                                    > 1. Is she too old to do biomedical treatment? Her ATEC score is about 70. On
                                    > some other forums, I read that one has to start before 4 or 5 years old in
                                    > order to drag a child from autism.

                                    No, not too old. I know several adults who are no longer autistic, and they started biomedical as adults.

                                    > 2. How I am going to know that her gut is ready to receive supplements?

                                    My son did not tolerate supplements until about round 50 of ALA chelation.

                                    >>Is
                                    > bacteria going to grow again as soon as I will start supplements?

                                    I had a problem with yeast overgrowth. Almost every supplement my son needed for recovery tended to increase yeast. I must have given biotin and GSE daily for over 4 years, probably longer.

                                    > 3. Where I can find information about anti-viral treatment?

                                    Here is my information

                                    http://www.danasview.net/parent3.htm#nids

                                    > 4. How I am going to know that we can start chelating safely?

                                    My son tolerated basically no foods or supplements. I started him on digestive enzymes, got his gut "reasonably under control", then started with ALA.

                                    Dana
                                  • danasview
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Jul 21, 2010
                                      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Orange Apple <rodler14@...> wrote:
                                      >>The biggest reason was that with low carbohydrates, I am affraid
                                      > to breake sugar balance and provoke diabetis.

                                      Try giving chromium. Chromium is what the body uses to regulate sugar.

                                      > With good fats - she only eats them from meat, plus olive oil which I give herÂ
                                      > spoon or two a day. But, with olive oil, her stool becomes fatty. I am thinking
                                      > about introducing some lipasa enzymes, but not sure which brand is good.

                                      My son did not properly absorb fats until I gave him mito cocktail, he had mitochondrial dysfunction. Here is what he needed

                                      http://www.danasview.net/mar05.htm

                                      Dana