OT: Lurker Alert...

  • Jennifer Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2009
      I know when we put ourselves out there via internet we should expect that there is always a possibility someone out there will get a hold of your information. I'm ok with that, but what this woman did is despicable and I want every group to know this woman is/has joined certain yahoo groups only to use people's info, stories, etc against them...to make fun or mock those who are anti-vaxxers or those who are pro-gfcf diet &/or biomed. 4 days ago I tried to defend a mother, whose words were copied and pasted from a yahoo group then made to sound like a horrible mother because of biomed treatments, and when this woman had no argument for me she decided to take my blog profile info and post on the groups comments for everyone to see. I am saddened and disgusted this woman, who from the looks of her blog is a teacher of some sort, is lurking on groups for the sheer enjoyment of making fun of parents who choose to do something about their child's Autism. I
      don't want to stoop to this woman's level but I feel it is my moral duty as a member of each group to share this person's info with the group in hopes the list owner will delete this person based on the fact she has no intention of positive contribution to the group(s).

      Here are her email address... Kim.Wombles@...
      wombles@...

      Here is her blog address...
      http://kwombles.com/index.html

      Here is her class notes/syllabus info...
      http://kwombles.com/gp2301mainpage.html

      And here is her blog address/link...
      http://www.counteringageofautism.blogspot.com/

      more blog addresses of her's...
      http://www.kwomblesengl1301.blogspot.com/

      I must say, she really loves to use the word woo!

      Jennifer

      "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change;
      courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

    • vickiwaihi
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2009
        This woman needs to get a life and worry about her own kid. I CANNOT for the life of me understand why ANYONE gives a flyin' flip about what we do with our kids. Don't these people have enough crap in their own lives to deal with than to be concerned with what treatments we give our kids. This woman and the people who comment on her blog are pathetic.

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Lewis <gizbaby123@...> wrote:

        > I know when we put ourselves out there via internet we should expect that there is always a possibility someone out there will get a hold of your information. I'm ok with that, but what this woman did is despicable and I want every group to know this woman is/has joined certain yahoo groups only to use people's info, stories, etc against them...to make fun or mock those who are anti-vaxxers or those who are pro-gfcf diet &/or biomed. 4 days ago I tried to defend a mother, whose words were copied and pasted from a yahoo group then made to sound like a horrible mother because of biomed treatments, and when this woman had no argument for me she decided to take my blog profile info and post on the groups comments for everyone to see. I am saddened and disgusted this woman, who from the looks of her blog is a teacher of some sort, is lurking on groups for the sheer enjoyment of making fun of parents who choose to do something about their child's Autism. I
        > don't want to stoop to this woman's level but I feel it is my moral duty as a member of each group to share this person's info with the group in hopes the list owner will delete this person based on the fact she has no intention of positive contribution to the group(s).
        >
        > Here are her email address... Kim.Wombles@...
        > wombles@...
        >
        > Here is her blog address...
        > http://kwombles.com/index.html
        >
        > Here is her class notes/syllabus info...
        > http://kwombles.com/gp2301mainpage.html
        >
        > And here is her blog address/link...
        > http://www.counteringageofautism.blogspot.com/
        >
        > more blog addresses of her's...
        > http://www.kwomblesengl1301.blogspot.com/
        >
        > I must say, she really loves to use the word woo!
        >
        > Jennifer
        >
        > "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change;
        > courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

      • Liz
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2009
          I think people like this are curious, honestly, as to what we are doing and whether there is any good impact from it.

          It makes sense that people like us wouldn't be looking for the "do nothing for autism" group, but that they would eventually (after coping for oh so long) come over and peek on us to see what's happenin'. The mean and nasty attitude toward us must come from guilt, that's the only way I could explain it...an inability to humble themselves and admit their child's behavior is not natural and needs treatment.

          --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "vickiwaihi" <vickiwaihi@...> wrote:

          > This woman needs to get a life and worry about her own kid. I CANNOT for the life of me understand why ANYONE gives a flyin' flip about what we do with our kids. Don't these people have enough crap in their own lives to deal with than to be concerned with what treatments we give our kids. This woman and the people who comment on her blog are pathetic.
          >

          > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Lewis <gizbaby123@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I know when we put ourselves out there via internet we should expect that there is always a possibility someone out there will get a hold of your information. I'm ok with that, but what this woman did is despicable and I want every group to know this woman is/has joined certain yahoo groups only to use people's info, stories, etc against them...to make fun or mock those who are anti-vaxxers or those who are pro-gfcf diet &/or biomed. 4 days ago I tried to defend a mother, whose words were copied and pasted from a yahoo group then made to sound like a horrible mother because of biomed treatments, and when this woman had no argument for me she decided to take my blog profile info and post on the groups comments for everyone to see. I am saddened and disgusted this woman, who from the looks of her blog is a teacher of some sort, is lurking on groups for the sheer enjoyment of making fun of parents who choose to do something about their child's Autism. I
          > > don't want to stoop to this woman's level but I feel it is my moral duty as a member of each group to share this person's info with the group in hopes the list owner will delete this person based on the fact she has no intention of positive contribution to the group(s).
          > >
          > > Here are her email address... Kim.Wombles@
          > > wombles@
          > >
          > > Here is her blog address...
          > > http://kwombles.com/index.html
          > >
          > > Here is her class notes/syllabus info...
          > > http://kwombles.com/gp2301mainpage.html
          > >
          > > And here is her blog address/link...
          > > http://www.counteringageofautism.blogspot.com/
          > >
          > > more blog addresses of her's...
          > > http://www.kwomblesengl1301.blogspot.com/
          > >
          > > I must say, she really loves to use the word woo!
          > >
          > > Jennifer
          > >
          > > "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change;
          > > courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

        • Mel
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2009
            I agree with Liz. Hate like this is usually fueled by something deeper, no way to know for sure what that is, but if I had to put money on it, I'd say it was guilt.
            There are only 2 points I'd like to make here: 1. You are never ever going to convince someone like that that they are wrong and you are right. NEVER. No amount of emails or replies or communication whatsoever will convince them. They are not going to really and truly hear what you have to say, and there will never be any response such as "you are so right, I was wrong, sorry". If they are ever going to be convicted of something it has to come from inside THEM.
            2. I frankly don't need any validation from anyone about my son and how we are treating him. I pray about it constantly and I follow the plan that I believe God had laid out for us. If every other person on the planet thought I was crazy, it wouldn't matter. I get validation from the improvements I see in my son. He has gone from a sickly, non-energetic,non-verbal, severely self-injurious kid with no receptive language, to a happy, healthy, sweet, funny boy with a sly sense of humor and an ever-growing vocabulary. You can even see the changes in his photographs. I don't need any validations from strangers!
            The saddest part about people like this is that they may stop others from trying to help their kids. That's a shame, but hopefully most of those people will eventually learn to think for themselves.

            --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <elizabethsoliday@...> wrote:

            > I think people like this are curious, honestly, as to what we are doing and whether there is any good impact from it.
            >
            > It makes sense that people like us wouldn't be looking for the "do nothing for autism" group, but that they would eventually (after coping for oh so long) come over and peek on us to see what's happenin'. The mean and nasty attitude toward us must come from guilt, that's the only way I could explain it...an inability to humble themselves and admit their child's behavior is not natural and needs treatment.
            >
            > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "vickiwaihi" <vickiwaihi@> wrote:
            > >
            > > This woman needs to get a life and worry about her own kid. I CANNOT for the life of me understand why ANYONE gives a flyin' flip about what we do with our kids. Don't these people have enough crap in their own lives to deal with than to be concerned with what treatments we give our kids. This woman and the people who comment on her blog are pathetic.
            > >

            > > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Lewis <gizbaby123@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I know when we put ourselves out there via internet we should expect that there is always a possibility someone out there will get a hold of your information. I'm ok with that, but what this woman did is despicable and I want every group to know this woman is/has joined certain yahoo groups only to use people's info, stories, etc against them...to make fun or mock those who are anti-vaxxers or those who are pro-gfcf diet &/or biomed. 4 days ago I tried to defend a mother, whose words were copied and pasted from a yahoo group then made to sound like a horrible mother because of biomed treatments, and when this woman had no argument for me she decided to take my blog profile info and post on the groups comments for everyone to see. I am saddened and disgusted this woman, who from the looks of her blog is a teacher of some sort, is lurking on groups for the sheer enjoyment of making fun of parents who choose to do something about their child's Autism. I
            > > > don't want to stoop to this woman's level but I feel it is my moral duty as a member of each group to share this person's info with the group in hopes the list owner will delete this person based on the fact she has no intention of positive contribution to the group(s).
            > > >
            > > > Here are her email address... Kim.Wombles@
            > > > wombles@
            > > >
            > > > Here is her blog address...
            > > > http://kwombles.com/index.html
            > > >
            > > > Here is her class notes/syllabus info...
            > > > http://kwombles.com/gp2301mainpage.html
            > > >
            > > > And here is her blog address/link...
            > > > http://www.counteringageofautism.blogspot.com/
            > > >
            > > > more blog addresses of her's...
            > > > http://www.kwomblesengl1301.blogspot.com/
            > > >
            > > > I must say, she really loves to use the word woo!
            > > >
            > > > Jennifer
            > > >
            > > > "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change;
            > > > courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

          • William Luce
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 27, 2009
              I feel sorry for the people that take her advice--

              Here are her email address... Kim.Wombles@ cisco.edu
              wombles@sbcglobal. net

              Here is her blog address...
              http://kwombles. com/index. html

              Here is her class notes/syllabus info...
              http://kwombles. com/gp2301mainpa ge.html

              And here is her blog address/link. ..
              http://www.counteri ngageofautism. blogspot. com/

              more blog addresses of her's...
              http://www.kwombles engl1301. blogspot. com/

              I must say, she really loves to use the word woo!

              Jennifer

              "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change;
              courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

            • Cathy Markman
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 28, 2009
                She is obviously a very sick individual.  Wow.

                From: Jennifer Lewis <gizbaby123@yahoo. com>

                To: "Me" <gizbaby123@yahoo. com>