Re: Coffee enemas?

  • umtarek690
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2009
      I think the coffee enemas are a compliment to enzyme based cancer treatments. I am not sure I see a connection with our kids. dead cancer cells aren't the same as dead yeast cells.

      Tressie

      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "ronnimike" <HISSPECIALTOUCH@...> wrote:

      > I knew a gal who used em. She refused to drink coffee...but she would take one or two of these a day....I think the results were about the same....except she wasn't constipated. Am thinking that the coffee works like a stimulant there too...she was always jazzed up for an hour or so...
      >
      > I would be concerned about the body being dependent on enemas to go...even if that isn't the reason you are doing it....also it would be very drying and I would worry about hemorrhoids.
      >
      > On a child, esp one on the spectrum....coffee often works the opposite of adults...so maybe that is why they are using it....and it sounds so much more medically acceptable as an enema to many.
      > jmho
      >

      > > My late sister-in-law tried coffee enema, she became so sick and weak after
      > > that and almost got admitted to hospital. The 'advisor' said it happened
      > > because she was too 'toxic'.
      > >
      > > She never tried again after that attempt. She later passed away due to other
      > > illness not related to the episode.
      > >
      > > Priscilla
      > >
      > > On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:55 AM, jaelynrg73 <jaelynrg73@> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Have any of you Moms heard of the movie...documentary called BEAUTIFUL
      > > > TRUTH?
      > > > special diet and with Coffee Enemas?
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Priscilla

    • Jaelyn Gutierrez
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2009
        This is why I thought it might be beneficial. Thanks for all the comments and input. Basically I think it would clear out all the bad toxins in the liver and restart ones system.

        The alkaloids in the caffeine stimulate the production of glutathione-S-transferase, which is an enzyme that facilitates the liver detoxification pathways.

        I would encourage moms to take a look at it. One never knows???

        http://curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=28&db=5&C0=818