Re: DMSA reaction?

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 12:23 AM
      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "keigh_ca" <keigh_ca@...> wrote:

      > I am supplementing magnesium, selenium, taurine, iodine, b vitamins,
      > milk thistle, vitamin a, vitamin c, calcium,cod liver oil, vitamin e,
      > along with ibdenone and acetyl l carnitine.

      Zinc is missing.

      Be sure to see dosages in the supplement file.

      I think that's it. whew
      > They are doing 1/4 mg per lb. My youngest is 26 lbs so he's getting
      > about 6-7 mb. My oldest is 40 lbs so he's getting 10 mg. I was giving
      > it every 3 hours during the day and every 4 at night. This is the only
      > negative reaction I've seen.

      Usually 1/8 mg per pound is the start point.

      See how things go for the days after the round stops. You could
      decrease to 1/8 mg per pound for the next round.

      Linda J

      Otherwise, my oldest's eyes are less
      > puffy and his speech seems calmer and more articulated than ever! My
      > youngest is adding in consonants. His name is Eli and he only recently
      > started saying his name. He was saying E-I. Yesterday it was Ewi. He's
      > 2 1/2 and we have been waiting for speech for a long time :)
      > Kes
      >
      > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <lindajaytee@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "keigh_ca" <keigh_ca@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi all
      > > > We're doing our first round with our 2 boys.
      > >

      > > What doses are you using, of what chelators, how often are you giving
      > > doses and what are their weights?
      > >
      > > What supplements are you giving?
      > >

      > > we started friday
      > > > morning. Yesterday, my youngest seemed to be having some leg pain.
      > > > This morning, my oldest was crying that his feet were hurting and
      > > > cold. He was in tears. Is this something I should be very concerned
      > > about?
      > >

      > > It depends on the severity.
      > >
      > > A person can't say much without knowing the details (above)
      > >
      > > Linda J
      > >

      > > > Thanks
      > > > Kes

    • keigh_ca