Re: ALA only

    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 10, 2001
      > Is there anyone out there having BAD results with ALA only???
      > Are you just not speaking up??? Other than minor
      > disturbances?? Has anyone tried ALA only and had it not lead to
      > improvements???

      I would like to hear this too, and in as much detail as you can offer.

      Andy

    • Regina Pyle
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 17, 2005
        Thanks Dana,

        My son is on the SCD now and his yeast is in check. We are waiting for blood and urine tests now, so we can decide when to start.

        Thanks Regina

        danasview <danasview@...> wrote:

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "acureforjustin"
        <acureforjustin@y...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Is it effective to chelate with ALA only if Zinc and copper levels
        > are OK?

        My kids are fully chelated with ALA only. They no longer have ANY
        food problems, nor do they get "gut yeast" issues any more. My #2
        lost several stims. Both #2 and #3 gained language and other skills.

        They did also need anti-virals and several supplements.

        But ALA was very effective for my family.

        Dana

        Answers to common questions:

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT