Re: [Autism-Mercury] Re: ozone/oxygen to kill bacteria for root canal

  • Alex Torres
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1 12:56 AM
      Dear Bonnie,
      I aprove your saying, but you know microdyn? It is not the normal colloidal
      silver... is a special colloidal silver with a concentration of 3500 parts
      per million.
      On 3/31/07, Bonnie Brennessel <bbrennes68@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > 18-Personal research with Dr J Burke of Australian Biologics, Sydney
      > 19-Weston Price. Dental Infections Oral and Systemic. Vol 1 & 2
      > 20-R.Steinman J Southern California State Dental Assoc. Vol 28, No11
      > November 1960
      > 21-Capra N. Andersopn KV. Pride JB. Jones TE simultaneous "Demonstration
      > of
      > Neuronal Somata that innovate the tooth pulp and adjacent periodontal
      > tissues using two retrogradely transported anatomic markers." Exp. Neurol
      > 86(1984) 165-170
      > 22-Marfurt C. Turner D Uptake and transneuronal transport of Horseradish
      > Peroxidase - Wheat Germ aglutinin by Tooth Pulp Primary Afferent Neurons'
      > Brain Res. 452(1988) 381-387
      > 23-Marfurt C. Turner D 'The central Projections of tooth pulp afferent
      > neurons in the rat as determined by the Transganglionic transport of
      > Horseradish Peroxidase" J. of Comp.Neuro 223 (1984) 535-547.
      > 24-Arvidson J. Gobel S. "An HRP study of the Central Projections of
      > Primary
      > Trigeminal Neurons which innovate tooth pulps in the cat. " Brain Res. 210
      > (1981) 1-16.
      >
      > On 30 Mar 2007 07:29:36 -0700, Bonnie Brennessel
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Just because it's not affecting you doesn't mean it won't affect a child
      > > with immune issues (assuming her son has them).....and a person may
      > tolerate
      > > them at first until there is another burden to their immune system and
      > then
      > > it will "crash".
      > >
      > > The other you need to understand is that a dead tooth in the mouth is
      > one
      > > more thing the immune system has to fight against - it is no longer
      > > recognized as a part of the body, it is now foreign matter and the body
      > will
      > > put energy into "attacking" it.
      > >

      > > Alex Torres > wrote:
      > > My 2 cents...
      > > My wife is a dentist that is changing to the holistic way of the
      > > treatments
      > > at his dental office. When a person is really insisting on a root canal,
      > > she
      > > performs the canal and apply in the canal with a syringe more or less
      > one
      > > c.c. of Microdyn. This is colloidal silver at 3200 ppm. Colloidal silver
      > > goes to all the dentin tubules and since it is a real strong antiseptic,
      > > keeps the tooth completelly steril. We have several patients (I am an
      > M.D.
      > > mostly but I studied dentistry) that DO NOT have any problem with those
      > > root
      > > canals for more than 10 years... I am proof of that one root canal
      > treated
      > > with microdyn and 15 years without problems.(It is the only one and on
      > top
      > > of this tooth I have a bridge... and you must be aware of the people

      Alex Torres M.D.

    • toowittybird
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 4, 2008
        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "bbrennes68" <bbrennes68@...>
        wrote:

        I just came across this message today(!), sorry , but I do have a
        question on this topic. I had my root canaled tooth extracted 10
        months ago. In November last year I had bridges and crowns placed
        after amalgam removal (the removals were finished by July last year).
        During this restoration the dentist gave me a 'whole bunch of' ozone
        injections. Was this harmful? I was even given ozone through the ears,
        with a stethoscope looking piece of equipment (goes into the blood
        stream).

        > Extraction is the best choice possible.
        >
        > Ozone injections will do nothing to kill the bacteria in the dentin
        > tubules of the tooth and this is what will poison your son.
        >
        > I know you're not listening to what I have to say because it's not what
        > you want to hear and I aplogize for the hard line, but as I've said
        > before this WILL make your son sick - no doubt about it.
        >
        > I tried ozone injections after I was sick with my "holistic" root canal
        > in an effort to hold onto my tooth and all they did was cause pain,
        > increased chemical sensitivity, (they do have to use something to numb
        > the pain and if they miss the numbed area, the pain is horrifc), more
        > problems with my adrenals (getting these injections is stressful) &
        > more $$ out my pocket....
        >
        > Since you have decided to go ahead with this, make sure you pay strict
        > attention to your son's health afterward and don't have a tendency to
        > try to blame any declines on something other than the root canal. I
        > made this mistake for too many years.
        >

        > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "mom114425" <JLJukoski@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > My son is going to have a holistic root canal. We have looked at the
        > > options and believe this is the best choice possible.
        > >
        > > Our holistic dentist says she likes to use ozone and oxygen - on the
        > > tooth area - to kill the bacteria. I believe that the oxygen is
        > > injected.
        > >
        > > Is there any reason that this will not be safe for my son?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Julie

      • katiasu2003
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 23, 2008
          Hi,
          I realize you all posted these awhile ago, but here's hoping someone
          might have an answer for me.

          30 yrs. ago I got hit in the mouth with a softball. My front top tooth
          became slightly gray after that. It wasn't until 2001 that I got it
          shaved down and veneered. Now, I was referred to a "holistic" dentist
          in NO. Cal where I live. He said the tooth was completely dead (tested
          it with cold) and I should do a root canal. The tooth gave me NO
          problems. I had the root canal and it's infected (sensitive to heat).
          I had it done again (and he uses ozone to disinfect it). It's still
          sensitive to heat. He said that this happens in some cases and I need
          to come back and get it ozoned up to about five more times (for
          free)to get it clean.

          He also suggested antibiotics as a diagnostic, i.e. if the pain goes
          away then it was infected. BUT, I have been on far too many candida
          cleanses, do NOT want antibiotics and two, from what I've read
          antibiotics do not work for root canal infections, yes?

          Questions:
          1. does ozone work?
          2. If a tooth is dead, is it necessary to have it extracted. My tooth
          never gave me problems even though it was dead. The root canal is
          however giving me problems.
          3. Is extraction better than this trying it five times with root canal
          and ozone.
          4. What are the "dangers" side effects of extraction vs. keeping my
          root canal?

          Someone mentioned 3200ppm of collodial silver?

          Anyone with any thoughts would be appreciated.
          Thanks,

          --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Torres" <dr.atorres@...>
          wrote:

> [...]
          less
          > > one
          > > > c.c. of Microdyn. This is colloidal silver at 3200 ppm.
          Colloidal silver
          > > > goes to all the dentin tubules and since it is a real strong
          antiseptic,
          > > > keeps the tooth completelly steril. We have several patients (I
          am an
          > > M.D.
          > > > mostly but I studied dentistry) that DO NOT have any problem
          with those
          > > > root
          > > > canals for more than 10 years... I am proof of that one root canal
          > > treated
          > > > with microdyn and 15 years without problems.(It is the only one
          and on
          > > top
          > > > of this tooth I have a bridge... and you must be aware of the people

        • moriamerri
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 23, 2008
            Hi katiasu2003,

            > 30 yrs. ago I got hit in the mouth with a softball. My front top tooth
            > became slightly gray after that. It wasn't until 2001 that I got it
            > shaved down and veneered. Now, I was referred to a "holistic" dentist
            > in NO. Cal where I live. He said the tooth was completely dead (tested
            > it with cold) and I should do a root canal. The tooth gave me NO
            > problems. I had the root canal and it's infected (sensitive to heat).
            > I had it done again (and he uses ozone to disinfect it). It's still
            > sensitive to heat. He said that this happens in some cases and I need
            > to come back and get it ozoned up to about five more times (for
            > free)to get it clean.
            >
            > He also suggested antibiotics as a diagnostic, i.e. if the pain goes
            > away then it was infected. BUT, I have been on far too many candida
            > cleanses, do NOT want antibiotics and two, from what I've read
            > antibiotics do not work for root canal infections, yes?

            I don't know.

            > Questions:
            > 1. does ozone work?

            um, could we be more specific? Ozone will kill (oxidize) any virus
            or bacteria ***that it is in contact with***. I don't know the
            first thing about the track record of the application method that
            is being suggested in treating root canal infections. I'm thinking
            that the infection might be pretty deep -- under gum tissue -- so
            it could be hard to get ozone **in contact** with it.

            > Someone mentioned 3200ppm of collodial silver?

            Collodial silver is an anti-bacterial / anti-viral -- but I would
            consider using it only in dire circumstances. I consider the
            silver to be unsafe and undesirable to ingest (even in small
            amounts). Consider that mercury is used in vaccines **as a
            preservative** -- to prevent bacteria etc. It works well for
            this purpose -- but that doesn't mean it is a "good" thing to
            use as a preservative. I consider collodial silver the same
            kind of case -- it may work but I don't want to use it.

            > Anyone with any thoughts would be appreciated.

            Other thoughts:
            When I have (very mild) discomfort or pain around a tooth,
            I have used ozonated olive oil on the gums around where the
            pain is. The pain has gone away, but I do not know if it is
            from the ozonated olive oil, or just a short-lived pain.
            You could certain experiment with this -- it is even cheap.

            I also live in N. Calif and MIGHT be able to suggest other
            dentists if you want a 2nd opinion. Dr. Gallagher in
            Sunnyvale is the main one that a lot of people go to and
            he is certainly aware of ozone. Maybe that is who you
            are going to?

            For the record, I also have a medical ozone machine in my
            home.

            best,
            Moria