Re: MERCURY NOT COMING OUT ANYMORE-ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS???

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 9, 2001
      > It seems that metabolic
      >priorities may shift for some reason. Watching a full panel of
      >metals
      >in urine and stool often reveals an interesting response. Mercury
      >excretion levels may drop and other levels (As, Sn, Pb) may
      >alternately rise temporarily, later shifting back to higher Hg
      >excretion levels.
      >
      > Dr. B.

      This is the natural history of the disease (which any physician
      treating it should be familiar with, but none - including alternative
      doctors - are). Remove exposure or do anything to start mercury
      moving and it goes down for about 3 months, then comes back up and
      slowly declines again.

      What seems to be happening is that there is a polymorphism in mercury
      handling in the population, where some people's internal organs hold
      on to the stuff but most don't. Those who hold it are the ones who
      get sick from exposure levels that don't bother most people. A couple
      of cases like this even show up in the regular medical literature in
      papers where the half life for mercury excretion is being determined
      and enough data is presented to tell what happened with each subject.
      The occasional subject who has the "double humped" excretion pattern
      is never discussed.

      I don't know WHAT causes this fall and rise in mercury excretion (the
      rest of the toxics seem to just come out right up front) but it is
      almost always seen in mercury toxic people. In fact it is so uniform
      it is discussed on page 52 of my book so people won't get sucked into
      harmful and dangerous therapies (DMPS injections, DMSA every other
      day or every 8 hours, chlorella, NAC, glutathione) by their physicians
      who take credit for the rise in mercury excretion when it would have
      happened anyway.

      Andy

      .

      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
    • scromb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 9, 2001
        if you are using ALA and DMSA, maybe you should check the stool. Dr Amy has
        said that once you add ALA it is primarily excreted in the stool. Val