Re: [Autism-Mercury] Re: The Age of Autism: The Amish Elephant

  • Christina Mateosian
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
      I had the same thought that you did, Robby!
      Just saw some old WWII footage about shell-shock being seen in troops who
      were in combat for 3-4 weeks.
      Adrenals are supposed to have about a 3 week reserve of adrenal hormones.
      All these meds for mental/emotional/behavioral conditions which are really
      various expressions of adrenal stress, fatigue, and exhaustion. Hmm?
      ...Christina