David Kirby will be coming to the Charlotte Mini-DAN! to deliver the keynote!!!!!!!!

  • Colleen Jenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Great news, everyone!!! David Kirby will be coming to the Charlotte Mini-DAN! to deliver the keynote!!!!!!!!

      Please help me spread the word to as many people as possible. I am SOOOO excited about this! If you have not yet registered, it is not too late. Please go to www.danconference.com to register or you may register by phone at 1-866-208-0207.

      Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend, July 15-17!!!

      Colleen Jenny