In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
"FIGHTING BACK with dietary INTERVENTION" is a list for the experienced parent using dietary intervention in the treatment of their child afflicted with autism. The focus of this group will be to give support to fellow parents who already have their child on a gluten-free, casein-free, yeast-free, sugar-free, chemical-free, allergy-free and hydrogenized oil-free diet. This list is for intermediate through advanced dieters, not for beginners.
- Jan 9, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.