Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Writing Letters

  • wally meeker
    Message 1 of 59 , Apr 1, 2001
      Morgan Cain is not a Calontiri, she is from Dallas
      Texas. Therefor a Ansteorran, she has a award from
      Calontir and likes to camp with Calontir at Wars, but
      she has never lived in the four states of Calontir.

      Thorbjorn

    • aheilvei@uiuc.edu
      Message 59 of 59 , Apr 23, 2001
        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Steven Proctor" <sproctor@b...> wrote:
        > Just because it's LOUD, dosen't mean it's not calm....
        >
        > :-D
        >
        > Morgan
        >
        > > Oh yeah, you guys know how to debate calmly...
        > >
        > > Despina? Can I sleep in your camp?
        > >
        > > Kass

        Even so, Morgan, Kass may sleep in my camp anytime she wishes.

        Despina
        if she's brave enough.....