Re: [Authentic_SCA] Digest Number 468

  • Renaissance Girls
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Greetings all, this is my first post here, as I have
      just joined your e-mail group!
      My partner and I are new to the SCA, however not new
      to the study of medieval/renaissance/etc. clothing
      construction, as I studied it on my own, before even
      hearing of the SCA!
      My interests lie in the very early 16th century, and I
      am most interested in the influence of a countries
      dress by their monarchy, especially using my time and
      persona, when Catherine of Aragon brought Spanish
      fashions to England.
      If anyone knows of any good books, websites, or other
      resources which contain this type of info, I would be
      greatly appreciative!
      In service,
      Sonia
      East Kingdom