Re: Jumping off a friggin' bridge

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 2, 2001
      >I once encountered an, er, individual, who claimed to have
      >"rediscovered the lost Dorian mode" and who performed a song he had
      >written about the "fall of Atlantis" which contained the line "I don't
      >like the way you're pointin' that crystal at me"....
      >
      >Rowen

      The correct term for those sort of people is inDUHvidual, like a story
      someone posted on another list about a A&S judge who whined that a modern
      glaze on her pot would have made it look smoother than the period glaze and
      then knocked off points for it.

      ----
      Elizabeth Walpole
      ewalpole@...
      Politarchopolis, Lochac

      "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
      of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968).