Re: [Authentic_SCA] "Please go away" moments (was Druids, was Re: Jumping off a friggin' bridge)

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Yep. Listening to some waaaaay undereducated fool who was telling me how
      wrong I was about something I'd written, didn't I know that the English
      lost the Hundred Years War, blah, blah... Crecy, blah, blah...
      Agincourt, blah, blah... Longbows, blah, blah.... My eyes widening in
      horror. After a long series of 'What?'s and 'Ummmmm's (this guy didn't
      apparently, need to breath, I couldn't get a word in edgewise), I
      finally said 'I'm sorry, I just can't talk to you.' and wandered off in
      a stupor....

      Ta

      Morgan

      --
      Rain -- violent torrents of it, rain like fetid water from a God-sized
      pot of pasta strained through a sky-wide colander, rain as Noah knew it,