Re: [Authentic_SCA] Good Morning...

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
      Rain -- violent torrents of it, rain like fetid water from a God-sized
      pot of pasta strained through a sky-wide colander, rain as Noah knew it,
      flaying the shuddering trees, whipping the whitecapped waters, violating
      the sodden firmament, purging purity and filth alike from the land, rain
      without mercy, without surcease, incontinent rain, turning to
      intermittent showers overnight with partial clearing Tuesday.

      somehow, it seems to fit rather well..... :^D

      Despina

    • Ariane Helou
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
        >We should put together our own list of terms: Frankensteining,
        >pseudo-celtoid filkmonkeys...

        I've been debating whether to put these in (and Celtigoth, too). They are,
        after all, slang terms, and like most slang their usage denotes membership
        in a specific social group (ie, this list) ;-) Maybe I'll use them...and
        credit the originators, of course :-) (Who did the filkmonkey one? Jehanne??)

        Vittoria the pseudo-linguist