Re: Good Morning...

  • historian@reconstructinghistory.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
      > Repeat the mantra: it cools down at night, it cools down at night,
      it
      > cools down at night...............

      It still sounds like: I'll be able to sleep, I'll be able to sleep,
      I'll be able to sleep... ;)

      > Linen tunica, linen stolla, linen palla.... unless I get a wild
      hare
      > and finish up the new linen bodice & sleeves.

      I bet you looked lovely! And felt good too.

      Kass
    • Ariane Helou
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
        >We should put together our own list of terms: Frankensteining,
        >pseudo-celtoid filkmonkeys...

        I've been debating whether to put these in (and Celtigoth, too). They are,
        after all, slang terms, and like most slang their usage denotes membership
        in a specific social group (ie, this list) ;-) Maybe I'll use them...and
        credit the originators, of course :-) (Who did the filkmonkey one? Jehanne??)

        Vittoria the pseudo-linguist