Re: Good Morning...

  • wodeford@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2 6:43 AM
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
      > ...Up Periscope, surface to broadcast depth...
      >
      > Unterzeeboot Commandant Morgan, Reporting for Duty.

      Why do I hear Jurgen Prochnow muttering, "Verdammt, verdammt,
      verdammt!" in the back of my head?

      Sorry to hear of your adventures. Hope you're drying out.

      Jehanne
    • Ariane Helou
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 2 11:19 PM
        >We should put together our own list of terms: Frankensteining,
        >pseudo-celtoid filkmonkeys...

        I've been debating whether to put these in (and Celtigoth, too). They are,
        after all, slang terms, and like most slang their usage denotes membership
        in a specific social group (ie, this list) ;-) Maybe I'll use them...and
        credit the originators, of course :-) (Who did the filkmonkey one? Jehanne??)

        Vittoria the pseudo-linguist