OT gun ownership stats

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Per capita, the U.S. is No. 1 in gun
      ownership. Coming in second place is Finland.
      found this in a trivia email and they don't give the source, I thought it
      was interesting, I'm sure glad I don't live in Finland. (it's too cold*G*)

      ----
      Elizabeth Walpole
      ewalpole@...
      Politarchopolis, Lochac

      "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
      of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968).