TieDye, was Avert thine eyes

  • Jeanne Harney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      From: "Lobsang Namhla" <sajah2000@...>
      > The problem is that we didn't just all go there, my husband
      > happened to be looking over my shoulder and said: "OOHH!!! TIE-
      > DYE!!! I could wear *that* at an event!"
      >
      > He already has a Sunday morning breakdown outfit (tunic and
      > pants) of screaming neon tie-dye, now, after years of trying to
      > get this guy into better garb, he wants to upgrade to this!!!
      >
      > Thanks, everyone
      >
      > *sigh* Namhla

      <G> My husband has what he calls his "hangover revenge" clothing. He wears
      it bright and early in the morning when he knows there will be people he'll
      hurt badly with it, then changes so that perhaps when they're in shape to
      chase him they'll feel more kindly toward him...

      Jeanne
      not at all proud of the screaming yellow ripstop shirt with the yellow, hot
      pink, and blue pants. Really.