Re: [Authentic_SCA] Religion

  • stephen higa
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 22, 2001
      > My
      > husband portrays a Franciscan monk and often preaches to the bird and
      > squirrels like St. Francis did. If people bother him about it, his response
      > is, "Good gentles. I was not speaking to you."

      I love that! What a cool thing to be doing. Ah, who COULD bother him for
      doing that? He should be applauded. :)

      Moshe
      On her tongue, a Torah of love!
      --Proverbs 31:26
    • stephen higa
      Message 62 of 62 , Mar 7, 2001
        > It was indeed magical...well, up until a boot came flying out the tent of
        > someone with a hangover and hit the caller!
        >
        > Allaaaaahu akb- ow! :o)

        no, really??

        Okay, I'm going to try it at the next event. Of course, I'll have to wake
        up at dawn, but there you go.

        I don't have a Muslim persona, but no one will know who it is, they'll just
        hear it ringing out. I hope to create "magic moments" for people by doing
        that, especially the Muslim personae who just might follow the summons and
        kneel to face Mecca in prayer.

        Moshe
        Qu'er non es grazitz lunhs mestiers
        menhs en cort que de belh saber