Medieval-isms/Pet Peeve

  • Lady Calibrid
    Message 1 of 126 , Mar 28, 2001
      Greetings all,
      I can't remember who posted it but I have to agreed on
      calling Mundane things medieval names, just ignore them!

      Here in Antir they call their cars (Dragons). There is a list for
      those who live on Vancoulver Island and one lady posts about her
      stuffed toy Dragon called BONK. This woman has even made garb for her
      toy dragon!

      I moved to AnTir because my husband is Military and we were posted
      here. I should be happy I'm home, my family is here, but I'm missing
      the Middle Kingdom something horrible.

      The SCA isn't the same here, and I could tell you a horror story that
      happened here at an event.

      anyhow thats my rant for today.

      Lady Calibrid
    • Park McKellop
      Message 126 of 126 , Feb 1, 2005
        This is only a week old, so it should be good.
        "Anthony Bryant" ajbryant@...

        Alcyoneus