Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: [: Re: Letter writing - help!

  • constancefairfax@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      I think we Catholics proved quite successfuly that we were better than you
      Orthodox when we sacked Constantinople in the 1200s ;^>
      Elizabeth (who mundanely has Orthodox friends and wouldn't dream of
      mentioning such things)

      :)
      *sigh*
      If you check your history, the crusade actually started from Geneva, which,
      if you know your history, is the birthplace of Calvinism - anybody who has a
      few wits in their head can see that it was the CALVINISTS who sacked
      Constantinople. ;)  Why, if you look carefully at the latin motto, you'll see
      that it reads "Calvinists stomp Papists - even Orthodox ones"

      Jihad Fairfax :)