Re: [: Re: Letter writing - help!

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      >Message: 17
      > Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:25:12 -0500
      > From: "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...>
      >Subject: Re: Letter writing - help!
      >

      >>Bzzzz, wrong answer, thanks for playing. Morgan,
      >>please help this deluded Romanian who knows nothing
      >>about the 100 Years War! Whether you believe she was a
      >>weirdo or a heretic, she did not start the war and
      >>only heard voices from age 13 or so until her
      >>execution on May 30, 1429.
      >>
      >>So there, nyah. ;->
      >
      >I'm not deluded, I'm Rumanian! Who cares about Catholics? The Orthodox
      >Church is the true faith.
      >
      >Despina

      I think we Catholics proved quite successfuly that we were better than you
      Orthodox when we sacked Constantinople in the 1200s ;^>
      Elizabeth (who mundanely has Orthodox friends and wouldn't dream of
      mentioning such things)
    • constancefairfax@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        I think we Catholics proved quite successfuly that we were better than you
        Orthodox when we sacked Constantinople in the 1200s ;^>
        Elizabeth (who mundanely has Orthodox friends and wouldn't dream of
        mentioning such things)

        :)
        *sigh*
        If you check your history, the crusade actually started from Geneva, which,
        if you know your history, is the birthplace of Calvinism - anybody who has a
        few wits in their head can see that it was the CALVINISTS who sacked
        Constantinople. ;)  Why, if you look carefully at the latin motto, you'll see
        that it reads "Calvinists stomp Papists - even Orthodox ones"

        Jihad Fairfax :)