Silly - Re: [Authentic_SCA] Letter writing - help!

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      I am *NOT* drooling. I am interested, in an academic sense, in an
      article that Fairfax wrote, which I would like to see, and to put on the
      web. That's it. No drool....

      Morgan

      ...besides, it would ruin the paper...

      --
      The countdown had stalled at T minus 69 seconds when Desiree, the first
      female ape to go up in space, winked at me slyly and pouted her thick,