Re: 11th Century Assistance

  • gianottadallafiora
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
      The 11th century bliaut was really more of a long flowing overtunic rather than the form-fitting, long drapey sleeve thing it turned into later with the French in the 12th and 13th centuries.

      Royal ceremonial styles tended to ape Byzantine styles in that period; you may want to aim more towards that.

      YIS,
      Adelisa Salernitana