RE: [Authentic_SCA] FW: Now in paperback - The Material Culture of Daily Living in the Anglo-Saxon World

  • Kim Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2013
      Oh man, there is no end of good books to buy.... I really really should have won the lottery!

      Kim Gibson

      http://threadtales.blogspot.com

      To: Atlantia_AnS@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Laurels@...; VMAIL@...; Vikings-NA@yahoogroups.com; vmail@...
      CC: AtlantianLaurels@yahoogroups.com; Norsefolk_2@yahoogroups.com; Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com; SCA-atlantia-marinus@yahoogroups.com
      From: online2much@...
      Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 17:59:12 -0400
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] FW: Now in paperback - The Material Culture of Daily Living in the Anglo-Saxon World

      Liverpool University Press is pleased to announce the following title is now

      available in a new paperback edition:

      The Material Culture of Daily Living in the Anglo-Saxon World

      �This volume provides a helpful, clear, and practical overview of the key

      sites and objects in the Anglo-Saxon repertoire. It will be a valuable

      introductory textbook to the ways in which a knowledge of the physical

      evidence can enhance literary and historical readings of the period.�

    • Lesseley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2013
        For those in the US, Amazon.com has this book (paperback) for $36.22 + $3.99 S/H. through The Book Depository. Your tax will vary per you state. I just ordered one for myself.

        Lori Northon/Thryth/Tamsin