RE: [Authentic_SCA] curious

  • Scott Carledge
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
      My lady and I used to teach SCA classes in Early Modern English and mark off a spot in front of our pavilion as an enchanted circle; but that was in antediluvian days. Neither the pavilion nor the file cabinets of notes survived.

      Colm Dubh

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
        I have communicated with His Grace, Duke Cariadoc (actually he wrote to me about something else), and i should hear back in a couple days as to whether he's hosting the Enchanted Ground this year. I would expect yes, but i prefer to hear it directly from him.