RE: [Authentic_SCA] A little off topic - Twelfth Night 2014

  • Marguerite fitz William
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      The soon to be Barony of Wyewood will be hosting Twelfth Night 2014, January 10-12, 2014, Double Tree by Hilton - Seatac Airport, 18740 International Boulevard, Seattle, WA 98188.

      Anyone who is interested in contributing something to our room please let me know. In addition to looms and such we also need furnishings, i.e. tables, chairs, wall hangings etc.

      Marguerite fitz William, JdL
      Courtier to His Excellency Steinolf of Aquaterra
      Veneur & Swan
      Motto: Et Hoc Quoque Transibit
      Or, a natural panther stantant contourney
      sable, on a chief invected vert, three plates