New memberFw: Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to Authentic_SCA. Visit today!

  • L Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      --- On Tue, 10/30/12, Zachary Smith <griffonvert@...> wrote:

      From: Zachary Smith <griffonvert@...>
      Subject: Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to Authentic_SCA. Visit today!
      To: "Authentic_SCA Moderator" <Authentic_SCA-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 3:01 PM

      Thanks. For the record, my main areas of interest are war related:  better armor, scenarios, skills; better living in the field (camping & campaign-style cooking). Lifestyle is important. Costume is probably the area of least interest to me. I've been in the SCA for ~30 years (Caid and An Tir), was a longtime Boy Scout leader. I am the lord of a small house (Graham of Springfield) and a Sergeant of the barony of Bltha an Oir.Edmund Graham