Introduction

  • Linda Larson
    Message 1 of 113 , Sep 8 2:35 PM
      I have just joined, so I feel I should share a little about myself.  In the SCA I am called Goodwife Lidia Allen.  My persona lives in Tudor England and is working class.  I make cheese, keep sheep and goats and pursue a number of textile arts in that world and in the present day.  I am looking forward to sharing thoughts with other like minded medievalists. I find historical research to be endlessly seductive.  I am so glad to know that there is a group like this one!

      Blessings,
      Lidia

    • KaraM
      Message 113 of 113 , Oct 20, 2012
        Hello Lidia,

        I am relatively new to the SCA and I love the Tudor time period as well. I'm from the East Kingdom my SCA name is Anna Tailor. I'm very serious about using period materials and patterns and I would love to chat about garb and everything else Tudor. I have 2 small children whom I absolutely love to dress up in middle class Tudor garb however, I haven't gotten around to making much nice things for myself. I've made some Italian Ren garb (because I was pregnant and the underbust cut works well with an ever expanding belly. But now that I am done having children for a least a little while I would like to get into to garb that I joined the SCA for!

        Anna Tailor