Re: where to find bees wax for candle making demonstration

  • christopher
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
      MESSAGE SNIPPED BY MODERATOR SO AS NOT TO REPEAT THE FOUR PRECEDING POSTS.

      Well our group decided to do it and sounded interesting to me and I have about 4 months to perfect my skills so I signed up to do it
    • Jessica M
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
        Just saw the post, I use beeswax to seal my period cheese. I buy it from here- http://www.cheesemaking.com/BeeswaxOnePound.html

        $12 a pound, if you need more then a few contact them for a possible discount. Remember that you can charge a supply fee to students if they are keeping what they make in class...

        -Galiena