Re: Demos at Estrella War - crosspost from SCA-West

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 5:02 PM
      Johann,

      I would love to help you! Please allow me to be of assistance if you need any help, I can do several demonstrations, and I am planning on attending Estrella, with my Husband and child.

      Cilean
    • Katherine Throckmorton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15 7:44 PM
        I would be very interested in participating as well, and would be willing
        to act as a local liaison/deputy if you need one.

        -Katherine Throckmorton.