Sample Personas Project Thanks!!

  • Asha
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2012
      Greetings all!!

      I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the help you have offered in the Persona project! We have learned so much, reading and collecting your research and stories! It has opened up new avenues for exploration that we did not think existed before!!

      as I collect more and more persona tales, my ability to help all newcomers {and even some open minded veterans} in creases!!

      Thanks again!

      ~ashavati
    • Madame du Pont
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2012
        Bonjour Asharvati,
        Will you me able to send me a copy of your compilation when you are done? It is a wonderful idea.

        madamedupont@...

        Adieu,
        Mme du Pont
        Chateau du Merry Swan