Re: Sample Personas - Colm Dubh
- 1. Nefratiri Ani Eponis
3. Alexandrian Egypt originally in the time of the Roman conquest. But recently changed to the Byzantine timeframe. My husband is a Byzantine roman
4. Teaching, working with horses, Dancing, anything to do with costuming and fiber arts.
5. I was a noble Egyptian daughter being transported to an arranged marriage. The caravan was captured and I was trained as a dancer. I was won by my Centurion husband in a dice game in Ostia.
6. I am a married roman lady in a military household
7. We play in the Kingdom of Atenveldt and wear a lot of linen clothing plus some silk and light wools which would be true of the region around Constantinople in period.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]