Re: Sample Personas - Colm Dubh

  • MITCHELL J BARTON
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
      1. Nefratiri Ani Eponis

      2. 600

      3. Alexandrian Egypt originally in the time of the Roman conquest. But recently changed to the Byzantine timeframe. My husband is a Byzantine roman

      4. Teaching, working with horses, Dancing, anything to do with costuming and fiber arts.

      5. I was a noble Egyptian daughter being transported to an arranged marriage. The caravan was captured and I was trained as a dancer. I was won by my Centurion husband in a dice game in Ostia.

      6. I am a married roman lady in a military household

      7. We play in the Kingdom of Atenveldt and wear a lot of linen clothing plus some silk and light wools which would be true of the region around Constantinople in period.