Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Sample Personas - Colm Dubh

  • Scott Carledge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2012
      1. Colm Dubh

      2. 1611 (I started in the 1580s-who knew that I would live so long).

      3. Glasgow, Scotland

      4. Teaching, preaching, studying anthroponymy, barding

      5. University professor/Culdee bishop

      6. I am a widower; my late wife was a teacher and a scribe
      (specializing in illuminated manuscripts)

      7. I am hot-blooded and wear a lot of cotton-I can afford it. I wear
      a light-weight woolen cloak on special cool occasions.

    • MITCHELL J BARTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
        1. Nefratiri Ani Eponis

        2. 600

        3. Alexandrian Egypt originally in the time of the Roman conquest. But recently changed to the Byzantine timeframe. My husband is a Byzantine roman

        4. Teaching, working with horses, Dancing, anything to do with costuming and fiber arts.

        5. I was a noble Egyptian daughter being transported to an arranged marriage. The caravan was captured and I was trained as a dancer. I was won by my Centurion husband in a dice game in Ostia.

        6. I am a married roman lady in a military household

        7. We play in the Kingdom of Atenveldt and wear a lot of linen clothing plus some silk and light wools which would be true of the region around Constantinople in period.