Sample Personas

  • Asha
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 20, 2012
      Greetings to the list!

      I am currently undertaking a "Sample Persona" project for the Gold Key office of the COB. I request your help in this endeavor. All too often I have newbies who ask me, "Soo..persona/name..how do I start?". I then try to figure out their interests, and go from there. But in a world as wide, both in time frame and continent, not to mention religion or class status, I feel I can never give any newbie any accurate details. Hence where you, the glorious populace comes into play! I am asking that you please offer info about your personas. I.E. What you are. Perhaps an 11th century viking male. What is your name? What clothing did you wear? What were your interests (this is all in persona mind you}. This information will all be compiled into a large binder in which i would present to our newbies. {Of course they would not be taking your exact persona, but your persona research would help them to grow} Of course I request that the information be as accurate as possible {and as much as you all rock, I know it will be}. Be as detailed as you wish! All credit will be given to the information provider (unless you wish to remain anonymous, just let me know} Feel free to respond to my regular e-mail jayzucat@.... Thanks to you all in advance! Always in service to the newbies {and who ever else needs it) -asha-

      feel free to cross post
    • Jamie Sue Bennett
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
        Greetings to all,

          First of all, thank you so much to those who have already offered
        their information to this project, you all are amazing.  Below is a
        questionnaire that will help to better explain the information we are
        looking for.  You are all amazing. Thanks so much!

            1}What is your persona's name?
            2}What time period is your persona from?
            3}What land/continent?
            4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?
            5}What is her/his social standing?
            6}Family?
            7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?

        Deepest appreciation. ~asha~

      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Asha" <jayzucat@...> wrote:
          > I am currently undertaking a "Sample Persona" project for the Gold Key office of the COB.

          Dear Asha-hime,

          For those of us not from your area, what does "COB" stand for?

          Many thanks,

          Saionji no Hana
          West Kingdom
        • Salli Weston, Scott Theisen
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
            There is a section of the Armour Archive called "I want to be". It is
            focuseed on armour but there is great info there for non armour things too:
            http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=54cca0de8bdf4fd7dd8b7b6fb84129ee

            Petranella

            On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Asha <jayzucat@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Greetings to the list!
            >
            > I am currently undertaking a "Sample Persona" project for the Gold Key
            > office of the COB. I request your help in this endeavor. All too often I
            > have newbies who ask me, "Soo..persona/name..how do I start?".feel free to
            > cross post

          • Dee Cadoret
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
              On 21/06/2012 11:59 AM, Jamie Sue Bennett wrote:
              > 1}What is your persona's name?
              Kaðlín of Harrowgate Heathh, though through recent scribal error I and
              also known as Kaolin of Harrowsheath.
              > 2}What time period is your persona from?
              I was born in 467 and am of course 45 years old.

              > 3}What land/continent?
              Born 467 on the Isle of Jurra. The Isle of Jurra is part of the inner
              Hibrides island. Much of the population is made up of settlers
              (Scandanavian, Scots, Irish, and Pict) as as well a few survivors from
              passing trade ships.
              > 4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?

              Born to a landholder, Kaðlín was raised to take over the position when
              her mother died. She was taught the arts of women by her mother, and the
              craft of men by her father. She found herself less and less interested
              in taking over the household, preferring the freedom of the sea and
              land, so at the age of 16 Kaðlín set out on her own.

              She begged, borrowed, and worked her way across the islands, dressed as
              a man, until she reached the Islands of the Dal Riata. From there she
              managed to find a position on a vessel headed for the mainland. During
              the crossing a storm blew the ship off course, coming ashore in the
              western lands of the Britons of Northumbria.

              In a new land with little to her name, Kaðlín kept the guise of a man
              and found work in local settlements using the skills she had learned
              from her parents. She learned the language of the people and adopted
              their manners and clothing. In time she worked her way to a small
              village where she set herself up as a merchant, a craftsman, joined the
              local militia, and became accepted as a free member of society.

              *Enjoys:* Woodcarving, sewing, nalbinding, tablet weaving, cooking,
              baking, woodworking, embroidery, animal husbandry, archery, fighting.
              > 5}What is her/his social standing?

              Merchant/ craftsman
              > 6}Family?
              Father - Konáll of Jurra
              Mother - Ǽsa Bjőrnsdőttir
              > 7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?
              The tunic style of her mother, loose, long sleeves, with extra gores
              added to the lower portion to make a flared skirt. Loose Braes like her
              father that tie around the hips. Shoes are basic leather bog style
              shoes. Clothing is made from linen and wool depending on the season.
              Basic clothing in unadorned except for different colour trim of lnen.
              Adorned clothing includes embroidery around the neckline, cuffs, and
              hem. The pattern are mostly cultural patterns from her homeland/
              mother's land.

              Her mother's people wore a small seax to indicate freeborn status. Her
              father people work the golden torq and bracelet. Kaolin wears them both
              as a blending of her parents cultures.
            • jeff gedney
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
                    1}What is your persona's name?

                Elias Gedney

                    2}What time period is your persona from?
                1590's

                    3}What land/continent?
                14 South Quay, Greater Yarmouth, Norfolk, East Anglia, England

                    4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?

                Captain of a "coaster" or small local shipper, principally moving cargo (mainly bales of Anglian worsteds and quite a LOT of salt herring) along the east coast of England and the Low countries, with occasional forays into France to pick up soap, salt and dyestuffs.
                Ship is a 47 tonne Leeboard lugger of Dutch make purchased from the town as salvage after it went badly aground in 1590 on the sandy shoals in the south of the harbor. (the town was raising money to dredge the harbor, so they thought it just)

                Personally Elias enjoys Fairs, watching and wagering on wrestling and bear baiting, and some Archery as every patriotic Englishman ought.
                ... and making money off the Scots who come every October/November for the Yarmouth Herring Fair.
                Also enjoys drinking and reminiscing with other veterans of Gravelines from Seymour's squadron from the Spanish Armada fight.

                    5}What is her/his social standing?
                Freeman of the town, one of the "town fathers" and have served two terms in the Town council.
                Squarely middle class. was somewhat over leveraged and owing money, but married into enough money to put the debt collectors behind him.
                Still works with them to finance his own occasional ventures and has a good reputation, but most of his business is per contract.

                    6}Family?
                Second son in a family of Liveried Drapers in Norwich, married late in life to a Norse woman, daughter of a factor and business contact in the "Steelyard"
                Several daughters in several foreign ports from a dissolute youth working as a factor for Father's Wool business.
                Probably the reason that he is  no longer working for my Father. This was long before he started his own business as a Coasterman.

                    7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?
                ashore, Doublets and Venetians and linen shirts and other Middle Class Elizabethan clothing.
                a sea, Canvas doublets linen shirts, and canvas slops. Tightly woven Worsted cloak against the weather.

                Capt Elias

              • LJonthebay
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
                  1}What is your persona's name?
                  Saionji no Hana (Surname first (means "Western garden temple", personal name means "Flower.")

                  2}What time period is your persona from?
                  Latter half of the 13th century, known as the Kamakura period.

                  3}What land/continent?
                  Japan

                  4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?
                  In service at court in Myako (modern day Kyoto). As a lady of the senior seventh rank, official duties included the construction, maintenance and repair of clothing worn by the Imperial Household. Accomplishments include poetry and prose writing, sufficient to bring her to notice among the Imperial family. Willingness to entertain visitors from the military government in Kamakura and attend upon Her Majesty upon pilgrimage to Ise and other shrines have resulted in her being accorded higher court rank and "forbidden" to retire from the world and take vows as a lay nun until the Empress no longer has need of her.

                  5}What is her/his social standing?
                  The Saionji are a kuge (aristocrat) branch of the Fujiwara clan with relations by marriage to the Minamoto shoguns in Kamakura.

                  6}Family?
                  Cousin to (future Chancellor) Saionji no Sanekane, both parents deceased. Arranged marriage to a minister of the fourth rank ended amicably when she turned out to be barren. Dotes on various nieces and nephews and is liked and respected by gentlemen of the court.More of a dog person than a cat person.

                  7}What clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?
                  At court, kuge ladies hark back to the fashions of the golden years of the Heian period - as many as six layered silk robes arranged in aesthetically pleasing color combinations keyed towards the season or occasion, worn over a plain white silk kosode (smaller sleeved robe) and red nagabakama (trousers). For the most formal occasions, a short robe of figured silk called a kariginu and a train or mo tied over it at the waist is also worn. When visiting in Kamakura, she takes her cue from the styles of the buke (samurai caste) and dresses in layered kosode, held closed by a narrow brocade obi tied simply in front.

                  (Saionji Shonagon ("Middle Counselor") currently holds junior fourth rank in the court of the Kingdom of the West as a relatively new Companion of the Order of the Laurel and longtime emissary of Emperor Go-Fukakusa. Make of it what you will, she is still mighty of needle and writing brush.)
                • Des & Jan Howard
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
                    All right, in for a penny, in for a groat.

                    > 1}What is your persona's name?
                    Ranif Pallesser
                    > 2}What time period is your persona from?
                    1495
                    > 3}What land/continent?
                    England
                    > 4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis?
                    Master potter, living & working in the Surrey-Hampshire
                    Border area making ware for the London market. Retired
                    archer & chirurgeon with the Battalion of England in
                    the Order of Saint John of Rhodes.
                    > His/her interests?
                    Making money. Will hire out as an archer to suitable
                    mercenary companies. Sixpence a day income as a
                    manufacturing potter is a very good living, but
                    tenpence a day as an archer is excellent.
                    > 5}What is her/his social standing?
                    As a lesser merchant, middle class. No social
                    aspirations, obedient to betters, devout to church, but
                    despise nobility, distrustful of clergy. Business
                    dealings usually with fellow merchants or upper servants.
                    > 6}Family?
                    Wife, maintains household & workshop while I'm away
                    trading or fighting. Married daughter, lives far away
                    with children & trader spouse.
                    > 7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials
                    > where they made out of?
                    Fairly conservative. Knee length linen or light wool
                    plain tunics. No black or dark brown. Dark green, dark
                    blue, rust, yellow or red, Narrow, plain leather belt,
                    small simple leather pouch. Light doublet under tunic,
                    slightly ruffled collar & cuffs linen shirts. Do not
                    care for short doublets, arse hugging joined hose &
                    codpieces. Old fashioned longer linen braies, split
                    hose, ribbon garters. Welted shoes. Touch of vanity
                    produces a liking for woven/felted caps of Continental
                    design.
                    Ranif
                  • Sayyeda al-Kaslaania
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
                      1}What is your persona's name? Her given name is Samia bint 'Isa.
                      "Bint" means "daughter of". Because she is an Honorable Lady, no one
                      outside of family and close personal friends calls her by her given
                      name. They use her title and the community nick-name given to her, so
                      she's called Sayyeda (Lady) al-Kaslaania.

                      2}What time period is your persona from? 11th century Cairo, Egypt,
                      in the Fatimid Caliphate. It's considered the height of Medieval Islamic
                      art by modern historians. There was an exceptionally high literacy rate
                      during this period, and a true economic middle class.

                      3}What land/continent? Middle Eastern/Mediterranean, Egypt, Cairo

                      4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?
                      She would spend time every day reading and teaching her children how to
                      read. Twice a week she would go to the public baths and visit with her
                      friends. Most surfaces in the home would have textiles (much like modern
                      homes) and she would spend time doing embroidery to decorate those.
                      Depending on how wealthy she was, she may be responsible for retrieving
                      water from the public wells for the family to use during the day. Living
                      in the urban city, she did not generally cook-- most urban homes didn't
                      have kitchens. Coming home from work every day, her husband would bring
                      dinner from a food vendor.

                      5}What is her/his social standing? Middle class, which is also the
                      merchant class in this period.

                      6}Family? She would live with her husband, any children she has, and
                      likely some extended family of her husband's. The family might share a
                      courtyard with another family of a different faith (be they Muslim,
                      Christian, or Jewish) so that any chickens or small livestock they
                      co-owned would not be left untended on each family's sabbath.

                      7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out
                      of? She wore tunics, at least an over and under tunic every
                      day(sometimes a coat too), pants (sirwal), a rectangular wrap for a
                      cloak. Half of her clothing would be headgear, since her head was never
                      bare in public (whether she was Muslim, Christian, or Jewish in this
                      period). She would have a pair of matched bracelets, gifts from her
                      parents, one worn on each wrist. Linen trade in this period far
                      surpassed the combined total of every other commodity, so the majority
                      of her clothing would be linen. If she needed something with brighter
                      colors, for embroidery for example; or just warmer, it was wool. If they
                      were exceptionally wealthy, or decided to splurge for a special
                      occasion, she might have a few pieces of silk. Rarely, cotton fabrics
                      have been excavated as decorations on garments in this period.

                      Here's a link to my Middle Eastern garb handout.
                      <https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5A0XA-vd3VHOTQzMjg0ZjYtMjQwYy00NGQxLTkyOWMtOWI0NDU4Njg2OTY0>

                      Additional books (that are great for a dabbler):

                      Guthrie, Shirley. /Arab Social Life in the Middle Ages: An Illustrated
                      Study/. London: Saqi Books, 1995.

                      Baker, Patricia L. /Islamic Textiles/. London: British Museum Press, 1995.

                      Ellis, Marianne. /Embroideries and Samplers from Islamic Egypt/.
                      Ashmolean Museum/University of Oxford, 2001.

                      Ettinghausen, Richard. /Arab Painting: Treasures of Asia/. New york:
                      Rizzoli International Publications, Inc., 1997.

                      Menocal, Maria Rosa. /Ornament of the World, The: How Muslims, Jews, and
                      Christians Created a Culture of Tolerance in Medieval Spain/. Little,
                      Brown, and Company, 2002
                      Zaouali, L. /Medieval Cuisine of the Islamic World: A Concise History
                      with 174 Recipes/. Ed. M. B. DeBevoise, Trans. Berkley: University of
                      California Press, 2007.

                    • Cynthia Ley
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
                        On 6/21/2012 5:33 PM, Des & Jan Howard wrote:
                        > All right, in for a penny, in for a groat.

                        And another tuppence' worth. :-)

                        >> 1}What is your persona's name?
                        > Arlys o Gordon. Her real name is "Arlindis," but owing to an early blossoming of musical talent in her childhood, she got teased with the name "Arlys," and it stuck. The name translates out of Anglo-Norman more or less as meaning "tone deaf." The "o" is not a patronymic; rather, it means "from," as in "from the Gordon lands." She married a distant relative, a fine Scottish gentleman also of the Gordon family. Arlys' family branch remained in England after the Conquest which brought them from Normandy in the first place. Husband James' branch is descended from the contingent of Gordons who went to Scotland when William, called Conqueror, sent his grandson there to be wed to a Scottish princess.
                        >> 2}What time period is your persona from?
                        > 1300
                        >> 3}What land/continent?
                        > England, slightly north of York.
                        >> 4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis?
                        > Arlys is a noble woman, and so manages her husband's estates and her own. She has a good legal and theological mind and these have proven to be of value. She was schooled by the Gilbertine nuns, so can read, draw her own letters, and pursue her musical interests. She loves conversing with scholars and clergy. She is also fascinated by the lore of the area.
                        >> His/her interests?
                        > Music, embroidery, reading, telling stories. She does not like to spin or sew, but is in a position that her ladies can take care of this task.
                        >> 5}What is her/his social standing?
                        She is middle nobility, but the estates are managed well and anything
                        that can be turned into profit is turned so wisely. Like all the
                        Gordons, she is considered to be in royal service, a tradition that
                        dates back to before William sailed the Channel and the family name was
                        spelled /Gourdun/. However, at this time, skirmishes along the Border
                        are common, so loyalty to one's King can be a bit problematic at times,
                        depending on where the Border happens to be this week. She attends
                        chapel regularly, and adheres to religious traditions and practices of
                        her day.

                        >> 6}Family?
                        > Married, has one son who is also married, and grandchildren.
                        >> 7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials
                        >> where they made out of?

                        She is quite fond of sideless surcoats, finding them to be practical and
                        comfortable. She wears linen and "wool". (This is where Arlys and I part
                        ways--I have a severe wool allergy, so wear other fabrics which have a
                        wool persona.) For everyday, she wears a linen coif on her head, and
                        wears a veil for more formal occasions. She only wears regalia for the
                        most formal of events or meetings, her practical mind noting that even
                        the King doesn't wear the crown amongst His own fellows.

                      • bronwynmgn@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 22, 2012
                          1}What is your persona's name?

                          Brangwayna Morgan. Contrary to popular belief, Brangwayna is not a Welsh name; it's from Suffolk.

                          2}What time period is your persona from?

                          Born in 1135 in Shrewsbury, England (making her, although I did not know it at the time I chose the date, a younger contemporary of Brother Cadfael).

                          3}What land/continent?

                          England

                          4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?

                          Brangwayna is married to a prosperous tailor. She manages his home, cooks and takes care of the house and their son, and assists with work in his shop. She has some ability with simple music and learned to shoot archery as a child, continuing when she has the time.

                          5}What is her/his social standing?

                          Middle class merchant's wife

                          6}Family?

                          Only daughter of a minor landowner who always had money problems, so she was raised her to hunt and care for the house on her own. Married to a tailor who could offer her father a good dowry to offset some of his money problems. Although he is a Lowland Scot, they have come to love each other well.

                          7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?

                          Mostly simple rectangular construction gowns in wool or linen, linen undergarments and headgear. A few gowns are cut more on the lines of the fashionable bliauts, but she can't afford to make them in silk as they should be.

                          Brangwayna Morgan
                          Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
                          Lancaster, PA

                        • MissTinaBunni
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 22, 2012
                            1}What is your persona's name?
                            Ealdgyð; she wouldn't have had a byname historically but for SCA purposes her byname is the descriptor Eosterlic meaning of or pertaining to Easter because she was born on the day her people would have observed Easter by their calendar in 935.
                            2}What time period is your persona from?
                            She was born in 935, so 10th c Anglo Saxon
                            3}What land/continent?
                            Born in Eoforwic, Northumbria in the Danelaw of Northern England, she spent some of her teen years in Dun Eiden while it was under Anglisc control.
                            4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?
                            Aside from managing my husband's household like it was a small business, I care for our infant son and in my "free time" do textile-crafts (mostly spinning, and some embroidery). I can read passably, and sign my own name.
                            5}What is her/his social standing?
                            My husband is a skilled tradesman, working for a weaponer (which he does IRL also) and we make a good upper middle class living.
                            6}Family?
                            A husband and son. A brother named Aelfgar who' s a scop (entertainer) and my parents are Wulfstan (a member of the fyrd) and Aelfgyfu.
                            7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?
                            An ankle length gored tunic of wool, a floor length linen undertunic, and a headrail (wraparound veil) of linen. I sometimes wear a poncho, the front of which i tuck under my textile belt and the back of which hangs loose. Underneath I have very fitted pants and winkelbander (puttees) wrapped up to my knees. I wear leather turnshoes with toggle closures at the inner ankle like the various coppergate shoes.
                          • Quokkaqueen
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 22, 2012
                              1}What is your persona's name?
                              Ásfríðr Úlfvíðardóttir
                              (Úlfvíðardóttir is a patronymic, meaning 'daughter of Úlfvíðr')

                              2}What time period is your persona from?
                              910s CE.
                              King Sigtrygg Gnupasson rules Heiðabýr (Hedeby, Denmark).

                              3}What land/continent?
                              On the Jutland peninsula, today it is on the border between Germany and Denmark.

                              4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?
                              I live in a crowded, busy city full of traders and visitors from distant lands. My husband and I live in a wooden house-shop on a street that leads down to the harbour. He does spend an awful amount of time away though, sailing across the Baltic sea to acquire furs he can then sell here.
                              I manage the shop while he is away, cook meals, and sew clothes for all of us.

                              5}What is her/his social standing?

                              Merchant class, probably lower-middle class.

                              6}Family?

                              A husband. We have outlived our parents, and there are no children... yet.

                              7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?

                              Just like in the Rígsþula, I dress according to my standing. I wear a white tabby-woven linen underdress, and a suspended tubular dress over the top, which is of a diamond twill wool (either blue or brown in colour, depending on my mood). The dress is held up by long, linen loops that are then fastened together with domed bronze brooches, that sit on my collarbones. If it is cold, I will wear a rectangle of wool as a cloak, or maybe a coat that is open down the front, with mittens or a hood. Under my dress, I wear legwrappings made from herringbone wool, and low, leather shoes that are fastened with laces.

                              On my head I wear a scarf, simply because it keeps my hair cleaner for longer. If I'm feeling fancy, I might fasten a string between the domed brooches, with a few precious glass beads on it.

                              (Oh dear, can you tell I *like* clothes?)
                              ~Asfridhr
                            • Jamie Sue Bennett
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jun 26, 2012
                                Greetings,

                                  COB stands for "College of Brymstonne".  It is the ASU chapter of the SCA.

                                http://www.brymstonne.org/

                                ~~Ashavati

                              • Elizabeth W
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 26, 2012
                                  1. What is your persona's name?
                                  a. Elizabeth Beaumont

                                  2. What time period is your persona from?
                                  a. The year is 1530, there are rumours flying about regarding the King
                                  (Henry VIII) wishing to put aside his wife Catherine, but most I speak
                                  to hope it will come to naught.

                                  3. What land/continent?
                                  a. We live in the north of England not far from Sheffield

                                  4. What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?
                                  a. I assist my husband* in managing his estate primarily by managing
                                  our household. My needlework skills are functional rather than
                                  decorative and I enjoy music, though I do not play an instrument.

                                  5. What is her/his social standing?
                                  a. We are members of the gentry class, whilst our living is nowhere
                                  near as fine as our neighbour, the Earl of Shrewsbury, my Husband
                                  holds sufficient land that we are comfortable and employ a few
                                  servants. We can keep a good table and often entertain out neighbours.
                                  We have sufficient income that we are able to weather a poor harvest
                                  or two with only a little more economy than usual.

                                  6. Family?
                                  a. My husband and I live far from both our parents and do not see them
                                  often, though we do, of course, send letters regularly. We have, as
                                  yet, no children.

                                  7. What clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out of?
                                  a. I do enjoy fine clothing and even have some items made of silk,
                                  though on an everyday basis I wear wool (over a linen shift of
                                  course). Before my marriage I was a lady in waiting to the Countess of
                                  Worcester and periodically received some of her cast off clothing,
                                  which, naturally, was of a much finer standard than my husband can now
                                  afford. I try to be careful in my use of these fine fabrics I received
                                  during my employment as well as the fine gift of cloth my mistress
                                  gave me as a wedding gift, as I know there will be no more of such
                                  fine quality.

                                  *One point where my persona and I diverge, in real life we will not be
                                  married until next year, but under period laws the fact that we have
                                  made a promise to marry and are living together means our marriage is
                                  as valid as if we had said formal vows in front of a priest and
                                  hundreds of witnesses (witnesses are a useful in case of any later
                                  dispute but not legally required under English law until the 18th
                                  century).

                                  On 6/22/12, Jamie Sue Bennett <jayzucat@...> wrote:
                                  > Greetings to all,
                                  >
                                  > First of all, thank you so much to those who have already offered
                                  > their information to this project, you all are amazing. Below is a
                                  > questionnaire that will help to better explain the information we are
                                  > looking for. You are all amazing. Thanks so much!
                                  >
                                  > 1}What is your persona's name?
                                  > 2}What time period is your persona from?
                                  > 3}What land/continent?
                                  > 4} What did your persona do on a day-to-day basis? His/her interests?
                                  > 5}What is her/his social standing?
                                  > 6}Family?
                                  > 7}what clothing did he/she wear and what materials where they made out
                                  > of?
                                  >
                                  > Deepest appreciation. ~asha~

                                  Elizabeth Walpole
                                  http://magpiecostumer.wordpress.com/