RE: [Authentic_SCA] Museum of London Tudor knitted caps available online

  • Scott Carledge
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
      How does one “go” to “Collections Online”?

      Colm

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
        Here's a link~
        http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/Collections-Research/Collections-online/SearchResults.aspx?description=Cap&idNumber=&makerString=&dateMadeEarliest=1500&dateMadeLatest=1600&objectType=Both&include=Objects&newSearch=true

      • lilinah@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2012
          >How does one “go” to “Collections Online”?
          >
          >Colm

          Alternately, if you are not searching just for those knit caps, you can search from the front page of the site:
          http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/
          Click on the "Search Collections On-line" button and type what you're looking for into the search box in upper right hand corner of the page.

          Or, alternately, click on "Site Map" at the bottom of the page. Then on the Site Map Page, click on "Collections On-line", which is in the third Red box down on the left.

          Either of these will allow you to look for things other than those knit caps.

          Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
          the persona formerly known as Anahita