Paging any tent laurels lillies or anyone

  • Daniel Brizendine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      Please contact me off list

      --
      *Zsigmond Szekely*
      *Kingdom of Calontir*
      *Barony of Three Rivers
      *
      Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through
      your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and
      innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of
      these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you are unworthy... of the
      love of those you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the
      name of my father and his father before me, I, Odin Allfather, cast you
      out!