Re: Nifty day-shade

  • karen_isaacson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2012
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather English <theiadora@...> wrote:

      > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
      >
      > Theia

      Another lady who lives in An Tir in the barony to the north and I would both be interested in purchasing these plans if possible (and within range of our purses).

      Eydís Gunnarsdóttir
      An Tir
    • karen_isaacson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 15, 2012
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather English <theiadora@...> wrote:

        > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
        >
        > Theia

        Would it be possible to post the patterns for all to see, or are they commercial?

        Eydís Gunnarsdóttir

        An Tir
      • theiadora@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 15, 2012
          I dug through my computer files and it seems that those were among the ones lost in a drive failure. So i am having to remeasure it and recreate the directions.
          But they are free to those that ask, and give me inspired by credit...
          Im currently working on doing land for west Antir war, so might not get them redone before then.
          For those going, drop by the Vinlig/Danelaw encampment and I'll give you a tour. (I might be next door with Camp Trouble) follow the laughter.

          Theia.

          Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

          > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
          >
          > Theia

          Would it be possible to post the patterns for all to see, or are they commercial?

          Eydís Gunnarsdóttir

          An Tir

        • Alasdair
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 16, 2012
            That bench design is everywhere lately. I even saw a shortened version as a personal chair at ursalmas. Carved to the 9'sidea and with wheels on the back to tow it with you. Plan to make a couple myself here not to long from now.

            Alasdair
            Blatha An Oir