OT: any of you have the correct science background to analyze the Staffordshire Hoard?

  • Kareina Talvi Tytär
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      The below message was posted to an academic email list I am on--it
      sounds like a fun job, but, sadly, I don't have the experience with
      the correct equipment, so I thought I would check to see if any other
      SCA folk do...

      --Kareina
      (apologies to those of you who will see this more than once, as I will
      post it in a couple of places...)