Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Nifty day-shade

  • Heather English
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2012
      Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.

      Theia
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3, 2012
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather English <theiadora@...> wrote:

        > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
        >
        > Theia

        Another lady who lives in An Tir in the barony to the north and I would both be interested in purchasing these plans if possible (and within range of our purses).

        Eydís Gunnarsdóttir
        An Tir
      • karen_isaacson
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 15, 2012
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather English <theiadora@...> wrote:

          > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
          >
          > Theia

          Would it be possible to post the patterns for all to see, or are they commercial?

          Eydís Gunnarsdóttir

          An Tir
        • theiadora@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 15, 2012
            I dug through my computer files and it seems that those were among the ones lost in a drive failure. So i am having to remeasure it and recreate the directions.
            But they are free to those that ask, and give me inspired by credit...
            Im currently working on doing land for west Antir war, so might not get them redone before then.
            For those going, drop by the Vinlig/Danelaw encampment and I'll give you a tour. (I might be next door with Camp Trouble) follow the laughter.

            Theia.

            Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

            > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
            >
            > Theia

            Would it be possible to post the patterns for all to see, or are they commercial?

            Eydís Gunnarsdóttir

            An Tir

          • Alasdair
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 16, 2012
              That bench design is everywhere lately. I even saw a shortened version as a personal chair at ursalmas. Carved to the 9'sidea and with wheels on the back to tow it with you. Plan to make a couple myself here not to long from now.

              Alasdair
              Blatha An Oir