Re: Nifty day-shade

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2012
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather English <theiadora@...> wrote:

      > Hey! That's mine!

      That's because you and Sveinn rock, Norse-style. It's simple, elegant and makes such a nice "front porch" for your encampment.

      > Waves at Saionji.. Thanks for the photo.

      Bows to Theiadora.

      Saionji no Hana
      West Kingdom
    • Heather English
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2012
        Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.

        Theia
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3, 2012
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather English <theiadora@...> wrote:

          > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
          >
          > Theia

          Another lady who lives in An Tir in the barony to the north and I would both be interested in purchasing these plans if possible (and within range of our purses).

          Eydís Gunnarsdóttir
          An Tir
        • karen_isaacson
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 15, 2012
            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather English <theiadora@...> wrote:

            > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
            >
            > Theia

            Would it be possible to post the patterns for all to see, or are they commercial?

            Eydís Gunnarsdóttir

            An Tir
          • theiadora@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 15, 2012
              I dug through my computer files and it seems that those were among the ones lost in a drive failure. So i am having to remeasure it and recreate the directions.
              But they are free to those that ask, and give me inspired by credit...
              Im currently working on doing land for west Antir war, so might not get them redone before then.
              For those going, drop by the Vinlig/Danelaw encampment and I'll give you a tour. (I might be next door with Camp Trouble) follow the laughter.

              Theia.

              Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

              > Yes I have patterns for the bench as well.
              >
              > Theia

              Would it be possible to post the patterns for all to see, or are they commercial?

              Eydís Gunnarsdóttir

              An Tir

            • Alasdair
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 16, 2012
                That bench design is everywhere lately. I even saw a shortened version as a personal chair at ursalmas. Carved to the 9'sidea and with wheels on the back to tow it with you. Plan to make a couple myself here not to long from now.

                Alasdair
                Blatha An Oir