Herald Floor loom $750. Craigslist Los Angeles CA

  • Joe Jj
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2012
      Greetings,
      I found this on a late night perusal of the the Los Angeles Craigslist  central LA Arts and Craft section. I can't for the the life of me make it cut-n-paste to here or hook the email to this.note, So heres what I can tell you 4 shafts, 6 treadles, 53" wide, 800 heddles and cloth roll up folds to save space. It come with a bench. Looks to to be in good shape.Isn't lovely Heralds build looms too?. (sorry couldn't, help myself) Leonarda