Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Stew Meat

  • Tiffany Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2012
      I wonder if instead of stewpot, this was a pot of stock?

      Stock should be a lot easier to keep from going off than a full stew
      (especially if you bank your fire each night, letting you pot cool a fair
      bit), and less liable to burn too. A pot that was kept warm and you could
      cook all your nice middle or upper class boiled food in (whole vegetables,
      salted meats, etc) might last for a while, improving for a while, although
      I doubt a whole year would be viable.

      Teffania

      --
      . ___