Re: Period eyewear?

  • groomporter
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29, 2012
      Yup I had a local shop put my reading script into the 18th cent. frames I got from Jas Townsend. I recently saw some magnifying reading glasses done in 18th century frames as well for a reasonable price. I post if I can track them down again.

      Chas
      --
      MacGregor Historic Games
      http://historicgames.com