Re: [Authentic_SCA] Looking for ready to go bow wood

  • Derek Estabrook
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2012
      I'll look around and get back with you if I find something good. I'm from Letcher, SD so I'll see if I can find any local sources or otherwise.

      Derek Estabrook (Gotz Danson)

    • EaldredSCA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2012
        Thank you Saionji for the link. Derek, do you go to the SCA group in Vermillion? I'm part of Coldedernhale.

        Dawson