Re: [Authentic_SCA] In search of good brais & leggings

  • Susanne Hibbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
      You might want to try "Historic Enterprise". I would suggest the longest or knee length pair of braies. They seem to have gotten shorter as the centuries pasted. Sixteen century braies look much like their "modern" counterparts. The cost comes out about the same. There is some leeway in sizing.

      Hope this helps.